Things I noticed during Sugar Bowl on TV

TigerDevil

Was it just me or did Pete Carroll seem drunk. He was either drunk or extremely sleepy. His eyes kept closing and speech was slurred a little during the halftime interview.

Terry Bowden was pulling for Auburn. No matter what forced him out, I think the guy still loves Auburn. He even asked at the end of the broadcast for people to evaluate the Sugar and Orange bowl winner to see who they think is the best.

If you truly love Auburn, you've gotta love anybody who coaches your team to an undefeated season. No matter how short he is :P

Did you hear them talking to Terry about him going 11-0 in 1993 and not being eligable and being on probation! I bet Pat Dye didn't like that! :lol:

I was wondering in the first half if Tim Brandt could stick his head any farther up Va. Tech's butt. Then I realized that Tot was giving AU super props at every turn. I guess they had it set up that way.

I was wondering in the first half if Tim Brandt could stick his head any farther up Va. Tech's butt

Yeah, I noticed that too! Did you notice his voice got really loud when VA.Tech scored their last TD of the game! You could tell he was really for VA.Tech. There was an announcer that was calling the LSU game that you could tell he was for Iowa! I hate announcers like that!

Archived