Auburn vs Miss. St. Score Prediction

augolf1716

Lots of loyal AU fans getting in the mood for the big upset....though I'm curious why some folks are spending so much time and so many words trying to explain why AU is going to lose.

They have done great research and offer thorough analyses......all of which of course is totally speculative ....."tell it like it is" ? more like tell it like you think it is...JMO

Tell me one thing I said that is not true other than my prediction since I cannot read the future... yet.

We can look at your predictions tomorrow night and see if they hold up. Like my mutual fund company states: "past performance is not a guarantee of future results"....I think that can work both ways.....we will see.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of loyal AU fans getting in the mood for the big upset....though I'm curious why some folks are spending so much time and so many words trying to explain why AU is going to lose.

They have done great research and offer thorough analyses......all of which of course is totally speculative ....."tell it like it is" ? more like tell it like you think it is...JMO

Tell me one thing I said that is not true other than my prediction since I cannot read the future... yet.

We can look at your predictions tomorrow night and see if they hold up. Like my mutual fund company states: "past performance is not a guarantee of future results"....I think that can work both ways.....we will see.

Usually in football you are what you are by week 4...except we are starting a new QB and many new starters so you never know. I hope my 27-24 prediction is correct...but if I was a betting man I would bet on MSU.

Usually in football you are what you are by week 4...except we are starting a new QB and many new starters so you never know. I hope my 27-24 prediction is correct...but if I was a betting man I would bet on MSU.

Tell that to last years Auburn, Ole Miss, Ohio State, Miss State, LSU etc etc.

Edit: Heres the week 4 AP poll from last year.... http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll/2014/4

I'm changing my predictions to the good guys. Here is why:

1) I'm coming from Orlando to watch

2)I'm going to wear my Lutz jersey

3)I'm bringing my Aubie I have had since I was born

4)When just my dad, my brother, and myself go to a game we are undefeated.

Come on folks. A culture change for fans is needed my friends!!!!! Never give up on this team....NEVER....NEVER.....

Auburn 38

dogs 14

SW shows his stuff and he will be the SEC player of the week.

I know it is only the first half, but Syracuse is going toe to toe with LsU. Now that folks would be one huge upset.

Archived