Auburn vs Miss. St. Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be a good night on offense. White will get this thing on track and the Tigers will do enough on D.

Auburn 31

MSU. 20

If White manages the passing game properly and our D steps it up:

Auburn 27

MooState 20

If we go out again like we have been:

Auburn 20

MooState 38

I haven't noticed....but did the announcement change the Las Vegas line? ...and if so,,,,,which direction and how much?

I haven't noticed....but did the announcement change the Las Vegas line? ...and if so,,,,,which direction and how much?

Don't know where it was before the announcement but after opening at 4, the latest I saw was 2.5

It will keep coming down imo.....Auburn being at 4 was to get the money coming in to start with. Like someone else post I wouldn't be shocked if it even money by game time

With the inconsistent play by our offensive line, no focus on the interior run game, and even less read option (or even a scenario where we bring smith/Wallace in to predictably run the read option), I don't think Sean White will be able to do much for the offense.

Though Dak's arm strength is questionable, he is accurate enough on the short passes to eat our secondary alive.

I hope I'm wrong on this one, but I can't see us pulling this one out. 31-7 moo state...

Auburn 28

MSU 14

All of the sudden Sean White is named the starter and you all start picking AU to win... Good grief guys when did we get so gloom and doom about one guy? Don't turn into Bammers!!!

I don't think it is that at all. We just think he will play better than JJ has.

All of the sudden Sean White is named the starter and you all start picking AU to win... Good grief guys when did we get so gloom and doom about one guy? Don't turn into Bammers!!!

After witnessing horrid offensive play, we need some kind of hope. Couldn't get much worse.

I do not see it at all this way. I predicted we would win big over LSU, Louisville, and JSU. I will predict us to win every game left on the schedule. Will I be wrong? possibly. Will I be right? probably!

I am in the crowd of changing my pick after the QB change. I thought with JJ we would be too predictable on offense. I also think once the offense starts putting points on the big Aubietron, which I think we will, our defense will feed off it and a night game with a raucous crowd. I think a perfect storm is brewing in favor of good guys.

31-23 Aub.

Good assessment of QB situation at AUB on CBS Sports by Jon Solomon. Good praise for Sean White's mental aspect of game.

I do not see it at all this way. I predicted we would win big over LSU, Louisville, and JSU. I will predict us to win every game left on the schedule. Will I be wrong? possibly. Will I be right? probably!

Doc, I love your attitude!!!

Archived