So much for...

WAR EAGLE!!!

I would like to see us play USC. I have a lot of respect for their program, even though thay play in the PAC-10. Pete Carroll is a very, very good college coach.

This is showing that OU has been way overrated.

Did anybody notice that OU has two number 28s?

Is there a more over-rated team over the past 2 years? The media went on a Stoops love fest after his first NC and they have been sucking up ever since. I sure hope the voters remember next season.

OK did not look that great last year against LSU but this year it seems they failed to even show up to the game.

This is almost painful to watch...not that I really care who wins

Well it's 38-10 Usc and it's only halftime! :lol: I wish Lynn Swan would have asked Bob Stoops if he thought AU deserved to be in this game but Bob Stoops doesn't give any team credit regardless if OU loses to the other team! He just doesn't want to give credit to anybody!

edit: They're talking to Tub! I hope Tub says that AU deserved to be in the NC game!

CTT was very classy. Watch alot of the AP voters still vote OU#2. All week they said that the only reason LSU beat them last year was because it was in New Orleans. They are the MOST overrated team.

I cannot see OU even being in the Top 5 after this game. Maybe the BCS Lovefest with the Big-12 is over. My God, they have sent the last three or four BCS Whipping boys to the MNC Game.

And oh, BTW 45-10 now.

I actually think alot of voters are going to feel stupid for voting OU #2 all year. They may not admit it, but they will feel stupid. Alot of fans and the AP did not feel that OU belonged in the NC game last year and they got whooped. Again, there were questions about their participation again this year and they got whooped even worse. If anybody tries to tell me that :au: would not have played any better then OU against USC, I am not going to say a thing. I will just punch them in the mouth and tell them that would have been what UCS felt like after we got done with them!

WDE!!!!

If they vote OU #2 over us, then the whole thing is a racket. It proves we should have been there all along. I mean Texas A&M almost beat them and Tennessee creamed A&M, we beat Tennessee 2 times!! I can stomach us being #2, and saying it should have been us not Oklahoma. Did you see all the ESPN announcers picking Oklahoma! PHHHT on them, they don't know what the heck they are talking about. These are the same ones who kept saying for us to wait until we played GA, then UA, then Tenn again. They suck. :moon:

Now all we are hearing from the announcers is how great USC is not how overrated OU is. AU can't win with these guys. O well I 'm off to bed. War Eagle

Archived