Nick Chubb

doug3020

I missed it. That sucks though.

Be thankful, it was nasty. The last images they showed of him, before the break, looked as if he might pass out.

Be thankful, it was nasty. The last images they showed of him, before the break, looked as if he might pass out.

They clearly took their time getting him off the sidelines.

I will take your word for it.

That one hits you in the gut to watch.

It puts the game in perspective. One minute you can walk on your own and the next minute you can't. How many of us have that fear in our daily lives. I don't hate athletes I like athletes. I may hate a few coaches and fanbases, but athletes are the real reason we watch.

Chubb is a GREAT human. Hate it for him. Prayers.

Chubb is a GREAT human. Hate it for him. Prayers.

He is a good guy and his family are great folks too.

wde

I wasn't sure if I was going to look at it or not. So, I pull up my facebook and a goober friend of mind has a freeze frame picture of it posted. It doesn't get much worse than that.

@ALaForce: Chubb collapsed after leaving training table on way to cart and regained consciousness once on cart. Was taken to locker room.

Prayers sent

I missed it too. Any thought on how long he'll be out of action?

Definitely for the year. If not be surprised if it was a full year or more - the injury reminded me a lot of the Marcus Lattimore injury, and there's a strong possibility of several ligaments being involved (and as I've said somewhere else, that sort of twisting force can sometimes cause an avulsion fracture, where the ligament pulls a piece of the bone off).

Hate it for him. Met him in the course of my work back when he was at Cedartown. Good kid and great athlete.

Archived