Nick Chubb

doug3020

Richt said he doesn't believe it will require surgery. We'll see what they find out after they do a more thorough examination with an MRI.

Perhaps he didn't see the replay? :dunno: I would love to hear this was a minor injury but it's obvious there has to be ligament damage.

(I'm no doctor but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once.)

Richt said he doesn't believe it will require surgery. We'll see what they find out after they do a more thorough examination with an MRI.

He said that he was "optimistic", but then again Richt is completely lost. Its a multi-ligament tear, it has to be. Chubb's leg bent completely in the wrong direction. Looked like Willis McGahee.

He said that he was "optimistic", but then again Richt is completely lost. Its a multi-ligament tear, it has to be. Chubb's leg bent completely in the wrong direction. Looked like Willis McGahee.

I know one thing for sure, if he doesnt need surgery, I need glasses. Because I ended up breaking down and watching the video and his knee looked as elastic as a rubber band.

I know one thing for sure, if he doesnt need surgery, I need glasses. Because I ended up breaking down and watching the video and his knee looked as elastic as a rubber band. His mom said he will need surgery. Tore his PCL and "two other ligaments."

https://mobile.twitter.com/SEC_Country_/status/653240654206738432/photo/1

When they do an MRI with all the swelling could it miss something or is what they see now pretty much it?

Seems like SEC injuries this year have been at a greater pace, at least to me.

I suffered a similar injury in a ballgame. Torn ACL, MCL, and PCL. Not able to scope it. Full cut down. Replaced tendons with my own hamstring. painful recovery, but took less than a year. Multiple rotator cuff surgeries, and this was the easiest for me to recover from. It's going to be tough, but I know he can do it!

The young man deserved much better than this. I hope he will heal appropriately and come back better than before.

Archived