Meltdown

rexbo

Re: Official National Championship Game Thread: OU vs USC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going to have a tough time ever getting into a national championship game again. This looks like it could be two years in a row of people claiming that we don't belong and then us proving them right.

Official National Championship Game Thread: OU vs USC

Well, their claim as #2 in the country is completely gone. Anyone that said Auburn was a Top 2 team in the country and deserved to be in the Orange Bowl is being vindicated by OU themselves.

The only good thing about this whole mess is watching the boomer sooners getting the crap kicked out of them. We lived in Norman for 5 long years hearing how great their football team was and telling them that beating Kstate by 70 points was not like playing in the SEC. They were a bunch of loud mouth thugs (remember Brian Bosworth )playing in a cream puff conference with delusions about their football team and not much has changed.

That is hilarious!

They will admit they are bad.

They will admit they should not be in the BCS Game.

They will not admit :au: should be there though.

From a Sooner(I SWEAR):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Pete Carroll had any class, he'd put the subs in and try to run out the clock and take his trophy home. But he's out there with his starters on both sides of the ball, going for it on fourth down, and throwing bombs with his Heisman winning QB. I guess he has no class.

BOOMER SOONER!

Pot meet kettle!!!!

From a Sooner(I SWEAR):

If Pete Carroll had any class, he'd put the subs in and try to run out the clock and take his trophy home. But he's out there with his starters on both sides of the ball, going for it on fourth down, and throwing bombs with his Heisman winning QB. I guess he has no class.

BOOMER SOONER!

Pot meet kettle!!!!

136320[/snapback]

Wait a minute...isn't that what Stoops did ALL YEAR!?

From a Sooner(I SWEAR):

BOOMER SOONER!

Pot meet kettle!!!!

136320[/snapback]

136345[/snapback]

Why? OU still is trying to score. They don't have a 45 point rule do they. Play 60 minutes. Stoops has run it up on plenty of teams, beatcha there are a few head coaches smiling tonight...

From a Sooner(I SWEAR):

BOOMER SOONER!

Pot meet kettle!!!!

136320[/snapback]

136345[/snapback]

Why? OU still is trying to score. They don't have a 45 point rule do they. Play 60 minutes. Stoops has run it up on plenty of teams, beatcha there are a few head coaches smiling tonight...

136348[/snapback]

PERFECT example of what goes around comes around!

We are going to have a tough time ever getting into a national championship game again. This looks like it could be two years in a row of people claiming that we don't belong and then us proving them right.

Consecutive buttkickings two years in a row should make any BCS voter think twice before voting OKLAHOMA anywhere near the Championship game!!!!!

Now the OKLAHOMA NATION knows what the rest of the football world knows!

From a Sooner(I SWEAR):

BOOMER SOONER!

Pot meet kettle!!!!

136320[/snapback]

136345[/snapback]

136348[/snapback]

PERFECT example of what goes around comes around!

136359[/snapback]

Poetic Justice.

I do not know what was more exciting. Well, really I do, but Au"s win over Va tech was a great thing to witness. To put the final touch on an undefeated season. Great job !!! But a close second was seeing OK getting their ass handed to them in a hat. That was pure delight. To see the most hyped team in college athletics get drummed was wonderful. And maybe even third was to hear all the OK pundits eat their words. And try to make excuses for OK. A truely great TV experience. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I remember thinking about why USC was throwing 3 consecutive times when it was 45-10 but then I realized that Stoops beat A&M 77-0 and loved it

No--Football is now all about marketing rather than substance-like politics. Here's the pitch--USC was the greatest thing this year- and not that ou was bad , but the best thing the rest of the mere mortal football teams could put up against them--thank God OU volunteered to be the sacrificial lamb lead to slaughter sparing the rest of the not quite good enough football teams--they saved us including (AU) from having to play the mighty TROJANS..Ya--thats the story Ya that's right

Archived