This loss is on Muschamp.

AUIH1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess all the dropped passes on critical plays were his fault too. He has stated what he is dealing with. You gonna blame that on him too. No matter how much you polish a turd it's still a turd.

2008-2012 defense probably wins this game. Even 2013. 2014 defense was pretty horrible but an even better Arkansas offense couldn't get anything in the second half on them. This was the worst defensive performance if you factor in who we're playing in the history of Auburn.

Lololol

If you disagree please reply with a somewhat intelligent response. Thanks for playing.

wde

This loss isn't on Muschamo, this is on the previous staff for coaching some of these players into the ground. Kris Frost just doesn't have the football IQ to be a good linebacker and a multitude of others have absolutely terrible habits. I believe we will pick up slack in coming years with recruits who fit scheme and will be coached well.

No pass. He got a pass for a few games to atleast have the D playing as well as last year (you know, the pathetic D that got the last guy fired?). Instead he has somehow taken the worst Auburn defense I had ever seen and made me LONG for it back. Good coaches have players in position regardless of ability. They may not make the play, but they should be in position. We aren't even close to in position for 15-30 plays a game. Unforgiveable

The problem with the D becomes more and more obvious. its the culture there. They have sucked for so long, they do not know any other way. The veterans especially. The ones playing the hardest are the young guys. Its backwards right now.

Depth seems to be a big problem for us right now. Our guys were seriously gassed at the end. I really like what I see from some of the young guys. Unfortunately, our older players seem to be the one's who are letting us down.

So the defense only allows 357 yards (I think that is what it was) in regulation and 24 points, and its on Muschamp. LOL

If the offense actually played a full game we don't even go to OT.

This loss isn't on Muschamo, this is on the previous staff for coaching some of these players into the ground. Kris Frost just doesn't have the football IQ to be a good linebacker and a multitude of others have absolutely terrible habits. I believe we will pick up slack in coming years with recruits who fit scheme and will be coached well.

Have you seen this years recruiting class? Currently about the worst in the last 15 years...

So the defense only allows 357 yards (I think that is what it was) in regulation and 24 points, and its on Muschamp. LOL

If the offense actually played a full game we don't even go to OT.

Theoretically true, even though letting up 24 to Arkansas is bad enough. But the fact that we couldn't stop them in any form or fashion in 4 OT phases is pretty bad.

You guys are so silly. This defense in the past few years would have had Auburn destroying teams. You just see the final score and say defense sucks. Where was the offense for most of the first half and part of the 2nd half? 8-9 crucial dropped passes.

Have you seen this years recruiting class? Currently about the worst in the last 15 years...

Worst how?

It's all on Gus. The sick we saw today starts with him. His seat should be smoldering at the moment, but I do feel he should get the chance to fix it.

If next year is 7-5, might be time to look elsewhere. 8-4, and improvement, he stays. Maybe.

Lololol

If you disagree please reply with a somewhat intelligent response. Thanks for playing.

wde

Pay attention children. This is irony.

Who is the child in this conversation?

Today was not on the defense. We gave up most of our points in OT our recievers threw this game away.

Lololol

wde

Pay attention children. This is irony.

Who is the child in this conversation?

Look folks! Irony again.

Archived