Liberal MSM Attacks Ben Carson.

homersapien

The American People weren't crying out for Obama's transcripts. A few months back Republicans were falling over themselves arguing college wasn't even important for a candidate when they thought Scott Walker was the guy. If college isn't important, neither are transcripts.

They're important, but the MSM side w/ Obama,and the Left, so they just choose to not make it an issue.

If they're so important how could Scott Walker be qualified ?

i believe his campaign tanked over those very questions. Why can't Obama provide his?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a blast participating in this little exercise to prove that politicians are the same no matter the party.

See my signature.

The American People weren't crying out for Obama's transcripts. A few months back Republicans were falling over themselves arguing college wasn't even important for a candidate when they thought Scott Walker was the guy. If college isn't important, neither are transcripts.

They're important, but the MSM side w/ Obama,and the Left, so they just choose to not make it an issue.

If they're so important how could Scott Walker be qualified ?

He's not hiding any transcripts , is he ? Obama is.

I've had a blast participating in this little exercise to prove that politicians are the same no matter the party.

Nice try. Painting everyone with a broad brush, and there by equating those guilty on the Left with those innocent on the Right, and nullifying any legitimate issues of lying and concealing, so that your candidates aren't held accountable or seen in a negative light.

Toss EVERYONE into the brier patch, and everyone gets away, huh ? Even those who have nothing to hide,

<_<

I voted for Romney in 2012 and McCain before him.

Archived