Liberal MSM Attacks Ben Carson.

homersapien

He believed he did get an offer. Whether or not that's how you get in to any Academy or not is irrelevant. As a 17-year-old kid, that's what he thought. He was wrong. There's no evidence that he lied, nor is there any evidence that he claimed that he lied. End of story move on.

He didn't write the book as a 17 year old . He wrote it years later when he should have been able to understand the difference. I'm sure I misunderstood things as a kid that later came into focus. This was not a diary entry at the time.

That has been my point throughout this thread. I'm glad there are some who get it.

Mine as well. But I have been told that basic knowledge of Westpoint isn't a requirement to be Commander in Chief, so Carson was probably just clueless.

Or it could be he actually remembered it that way. If so, he should have just said that and come clean. This is not a huge deal compared to some of the other stuff he has said about evolution, the big bang and AGW.

Like I said he is either a kook or cleverly manipulating the ignorant. If I had to bet, I'd go with kook.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DKW - you're overlooking a critical point here.... on ALL those thing you listed, the MSM didn't run rampant with a story which flat out LIED.

Raptor, everyone of those stories is in reality an outright lie.

Kenyan, Muslim, Dolezal, Warren, Truthers...etc. are in fact outright lies and been in the public eye for years.

Carson's West Point Story will be glossed over in a few days. Hell look at Biden. The man has faked his entire scholastic record and he is still around.

Carson's real problem is with people like me (and possibly Titan if i read him correctly), is the Indies in the middle that listen to that Pyramid Story and just disqualify the guy outright.

Biden faked his entire scholastic record? Link?

I know he had an incident of plagiarism for which he was punished.

Biden was caught and has admitted to plagiarism as an undergrad and working on his JD. He also was famously outed for plagiarism with Neil Kinnocks speeches. Plagiarism is who Biden is. It is what he does.

Biden deserved every bit of scrutiny he got in 1988-- it rightfully ended his campaign.

But he didn't fake his entire academic record.

You think that a man that was caught cheating as an undergrad AND working on his JD AND on the national stage during a very public campaign for president got caught THE THREE ONLY TIMES HE ATTEMPTED IT? :ucrazy:

That post is a non-sequitur, so I'd back off the crazy icon.

I am just going to leave these here.

Bruce Jenner BELIEVES he is a woman, even tho he still has all his man parts, many of the nutz in America BELIEVE he is a woman.

Rachel Dolezal BELIEVES she is BLACK. So many many many of the nutz in this country BELIEVE her.

Elizabeth Warren BELIEVES she is Native American. So many many many of the nutz in this country BELIEVE her.

Many nutz BELIEVE PBO is Muslim.

Many nutz BELIEVE PBO is Kenyan.

Many many many nutz BELIEVE the 9/11 World Trade Center Bombing was faked.

Many nutz BELIEVE the HRC's Campaign Problems are because of a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

Face it folks. Carson's BELIEVES arent really even out there that far...

You are leaving out a few other notables: the attack was a spontaneous protest triggered by an anti-Muslim video, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, you can keep your doctor, and in the interest of bi-partisanship :big: , no new taxes.

DKW - you're overlooking a critical point here.... on ALL those thing you listed, the MSM didn't run rampant with a story which flat out LIED.

Raptor, everyone of those stories is in reality an outright lie.

Kenyan, Muslim, Dolezal, Warren, Truthers...etc. are in fact outright lies and been in the public eye for years.

Carson's West Point Story will be glossed over in a few days. Hell look at Biden. The man has faked his entire scholastic record and he is still around.

Carson's real problem is with people like me (and possibly Titan if i read him correctly), is the Indies in the middle that listen to that Pyramid Story and just disqualify the guy outright.

Biden faked his entire scholastic record? Link?

I know he had an incident of plagiarism for which he was punished.

Biden was caught and has admitted to plagiarism as an undergrad and working on his JD. He also was famously outed for plagiarism with Neil Kinnocks speeches. Plagiarism is who Biden is. It is what he does.

Biden deserved every bit of scrutiny he got in 1988-- it rightfully ended his campaign.

But he didn't fake his entire academic record.

You think that a man that was caught cheating as an undergrad AND working on his JD AND on the national stage during a very public campaign for president got caught THE THREE ONLY TIMES HE ATTEMPTED IT? :ucrazy:/>

You make an extremely broad statement and your only evidence is a plagiarism charge in law school.

I think Biden's campaign antics properly ended his chances, but your statement is over the top.

He believed he did get an offer. Whether or not that's how you get in to any Academy or not is irrelevant. As a 17-year-old kid, that's what he thought. He was wrong. There's no evidence that he lied, nor is there any evidence that he claimed that he lied. End of story move on.

He didn't write the book as a 17 year old . He wrote it years later when he should have been able to understand the difference. I'm sure I misunderstood things as a kid that later came into focus. This was not a diary entry at the time.

It absolutely doesn't matter, one iota. The issue is the Politico fabricated a NON story, and has already had multiple revisions , walking it back.

I've never known anyone as pathologically in denial as you. It's still stunning after all these years.

He wrote things that clearly aren't true. You can spin that and try to minimize it, but you can't change that fact.

It's one way of dealing with cognitive dissonance.

Question. When did the truth and accuracy have meaning to liberals? Democrats have Obama, both the Clintons, Joe Biden, AG Holder, Fast and Furious, Benghazi Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and so on. The truth means nothing to liberals and a slanted article has them all tied in knots. :dunno:

Question. When did the truth and accuracy have meaning to liberals? Democrats have Obama, both the Clintons, Joe Biden, AG Holder, Fast and Furious, Benghazi Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and so on. The truth means nothing to liberals and a slanted article has them all tied in knots. :dunno:/>

Actually, the reaction to this incident highlights how insignificant it is to so- called values conservatives.

Question. When did the truth and accuracy have meaning to liberals? Democrats have Obama, both the Clintons, Joe Biden, AG Holder, Fast and Furious, Benghazi Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and so on. The truth means nothing to liberals and a slanted article has them all tied in knots. :dunno:/>

Actually, the reaction to this incident highlights how insignificant it is to so- called values conservatives.

Time will bear out the truth. I think some are simply in denial. But seriously, haven't we seen the same with the HRC and BHO crowd?

Time will bear out the truth. I think some are simply in denial. But seriously, haven't we seen the same with the HRC and BHO crowd?

HRC told a whopper about Bosnia. I don't recall a similar whopper from Obama.

Frankly, I don't think this embellishment by Carson to be that big a deal. The reaction is more telling.

Frankly, I don't think this embellishment by Carson to be that big a deal. The reaction is more telling.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/06/dont-lie-an-infuriated-ben-carson-blows-up-at-media-during-news-conference-over-scholarship-story/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire+-+HORIZON+11-7-15+FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Carson, a man i think disqualified himself over the pyramid story, has a great point here about PBO records. Why are his academic records sealed? Why would anyone, especially the "self anointed smartest guy in the room" have to have his records at Columbia etc sealed? Why is no one in the media beating down the doors on this one?

It is a very very valid, legitimate question. Why seal them? and why isnt anyone doing whatever it takes to get them unsealed and put out for the public?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/06/dont-lie-an-infuriated-ben-carson-blows-up-at-media-during-news-conference-over-scholarship-story/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire+-+HORIZON+11-7-15+FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Carson, a man i think disqualified himself over the pyramid story, has a great point here about PBO records. Why are his academic records sealed? Why would anyone, especially the "self anointed smartest guy in the room" have to have his records at Columbia etc sealed? Why is no one in the media beating down the doors on this one?

It is a very very valid, legitimate question. Why seal them? and why isnt anyone doing whatever it takes to get them unsealed and put out for the public?

Everyone's academic records are confidential. No mystery here.

I am just going to leave these here.

Bruce Jenner BELIEVES he is a woman, even tho he still has all his man parts, many of the nutz in America BELIEVE he is a woman.

Rachel Dolezal BELIEVES she is BLACK. So many many many of the nutz in this country BELIEVE her.

Elizabeth Warren BELIEVES she is Native American. So many many many of the nutz in this country BELIEVE her.

Many nutz BELIEVE PBO is Muslim.

Many nutz BELIEVE PBO is Kenyan.

Many many many nutz BELIEVE the 9/11 World Trade Center Bombing was faked.

Many nutz BELIEVE the HRC's Campaign Problems are because of a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

Face it folks. Carson's BELIEVES arent really even out there that far...

You are leaving out a few other notables:

the attack was a spontaneous protest triggered by an anti-Muslim video,

I did not have sexual relations with that woman,

you can keep your doctor,

and in the interest of bi-partisanship :big: ,

no new taxes.

I stand humbly corrected...

How about:

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!

“If these allegations prove to be true,” Obama said (on the VA), “it is dishonorable, it is disgraceful, and I will not tolerate it, period.”

Mission Accomplished!

We are only gathering meta-data. etc.

Anyone want to add to this?

http://www.theblaze....m_term=Firewire

Everyone's academic records are confidential. No mystery here.

Not everyone is running for President of the US, The most powerful position in the world.

In this vein:

Why was Bush43's Drug problems buried?

Why was Mrs Bush's Driving records covered up?

Why are Kerry's Military Records Sealed?

Why are WJC's Medical Records sealed?

If you run for President, you need to answer ALL the questions.

What were the legitimate questions surrounding Obama's college records?

Not sure they've been released, have they? Grades, financial arrangements, like did he get a scholarship for being a student from... Kenya ?

:gofig:

Just curious, is all. Not making any accusations.

What difference does it make? If Carson wins the nomination it will be "The Tale of Two Lies" 2016.

Not sure they've been released, have they? Grades, financial arrangements, like did he get a scholarship for being a student from... Kenya ?

:gofig:/>

I said legitimate concerns, not crazy person concerns.

If you are running for President, you are asking for a job from the American People. No one made you apply. You took it upon yourself to apply for it. If you want the job, then get ready to answer a lot of personal questions and reveal a lot of personal education and financial information. It is just part of the deal. No one has a right to be President. Scrutiny comes with the job.

If you are running for President, you are asking for a job from the American People. No one made you apply. You took it upon yourself to apply for it. If you want the job, then get ready to answer a lot of personal questions and reveal a lot of personal education and financial information. It is just part of the deal. No one has a right to be President. Scrutiny comes with the job.

The American People weren't crying out for Obama's transcripts. A few months back Republicans were falling over themselves arguing college wasn't even important for a candidate when they thought Scott Walker was the guy. If college isn't important, neither are transcripts.

The American People weren't crying out for Obama's transcripts. A few months back Republicans were falling over themselves arguing college wasn't even important for a candidate when they thought Scott Walker was the guy. If college isn't important, neither are transcripts.

They're important, but the MSM side w/ Obama,and the Left, so they just choose to not make it an issue.

They're important, but the MSM side w/ Obama,and the Left, so they just choose to not make it an issue.

If they're so important how could Scott Walker be qualified ?

If they're so important how could Scott Walker be qualified ?

He's not hiding any transcripts , is he ? Obama is.

I've had a blast participating in this little exercise to prove that politicians are the same no matter the party.

Nice try. Painting everyone with a broad brush, and there by equating those guilty on the Left with those innocent on the Right, and nullifying any legitimate issues of lying and concealing, so that your candidates aren't held accountable or seen in a negative light.

Toss EVERYONE into the brier patch, and everyone gets away, huh ? Even those who have nothing to hide,

<_<

Archived