Question on the direction of our program

Potatooooooes!!

Most of this thread is filled with idiocy.

Good thing we have your posts to rescue us from drowning in this sea of stupidity.

You need help, that's for sure. Not thinking I can rescue things.

This is a football forum. You might not agree with everything, but people have the right to discuss and yes even vent. If you do not like it, then you can always just skip over the threads or better yet, turn off the wi-fi and enjoy time with the family. Sheesh, some of you guys take things to serious.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along with the 2nd half offensive play calling

Amazed we did so well on the first drive and then appeared not to be able to do anything else after that, for sure. Frustrating. But fire everyone?! Give me a break.

*Edit* No need for that statement.

Take away Cam and Nick and Gus lays nothing but eggs.

Come on. You can say that about a lot of great players. Take away Tom Brady and insure the Pats & Belicheck don't win anywhere near as much.

Amazed we did so well on the first drive and then appeared not to be able to do anything else after that, for sure. Frustrating. But fire everyone?! Kill all the Muslims? Give me a break.

I completely agree ......... but you got to expect this reaction from some on days like today. Out over the ledge ready to jump. That or sitting by the phone waiting on Jay Jacobs to call and offer them the job!

Good thing we have your posts to rescue us from drowning in this sea of stupidity.

This is a football forum. You might not agree with everything, but people have the right to discuss and yes even vent. If you do not like it, then you can always just skip over the threads or better yet, turn off the wi-fi and enjoy time with the family. Sheesh, some of you guys take things to serious.

Oh, I see. People can vent, but I can't say anything about them venting?! They have the right to spout stupidities, while I should just shut the hell up?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, I see. People can vent, but I can't say anything about them venting?! They have the right to spout stupidities, while I should just shut the hell up?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Calling people idiots and stupid, while you act like an idiot and stupid over opinions on a message board? Sounds quite hypocritical doesn't it? or maybe you are just that emotional.

Amazed we did so well on the first drive and then appeared not to be able to do anything else after that, for sure. Frustrating. But fire everyone?! Kill all the Muslims? Give me a break.

I completely agree ......... but you got to expect this reaction from some on days like today. Out over the ledge ready to jump. That or sitting by the phone waiting on Jay Jacobs to call and offer them the job!

Nah -- I'm sick of this crap. Every idiot who thinks they know better than the coaches comes on the internet to spout his wisdom. It's ridiculous. People ought to be embarrassed. It's like what happens in the car -- people feel like they're anonymous, so they can spout off however they want. Bull. People show who they are all the time, especially on the internet.

There all sitting at home watching Bama stick it to State on the road and dreading the iron bowl. Depressed thinking Idaho might be our last win of the year lol

Calling people idiots and stupid, while you act like an idiot and stupid over opinions on a message board? Sounds quite hypocritical doesn't it? or maybe you are just that emotional.

I'm not acting like an idiot. Or maybe you can show me how I am.

Nah -- I'm sick of this crap. Every idiot who thinks they know better than the coaches comes on the internet to spout his wisdom. It's ridiculous. People ought to be embarrassed. It's like what happens in the car -- people feel like they're anonymous, so they can spout off however they want. Bull. People show who they are all the time, especially on the internet.

Look at you, emotional. haha.

There all sitting at home watching Bama stick it to State on the road and dreading the iron bowl. Depressed thinking Idaho might be our last win of the year lol

But what's to dread? Either we win or lose. Most likely, we lose, and no one will think anything of it. If we win, it will be glorious. So, what's to dread?

I'm not ashamed of my emotions. Some people should be.

Can't we stop the back and forth pissing contest? I'm asking politely

That's fine. I won't respond to individuals spouting off any more. But let me say, I think a lot of folks should think before they 'vent'.

No one should be. Post counts doesn't make you a football genius.

No one should be. Post counts doesn't make you a football genius.

You should fix that so I don't look like I can't construct a grammatical sentence.

Drop Gus. Im sorry.. I know.... but he is a 2 trick pony. WTF with the QB change? I don't get it.

See, I agree about the QB change bit. But why does that mean we need to fire anyone?

I might not know more than the coaches, but I know not to put a non-healthy Sean White on the field to send the offensive production to a grinding halt. And definitely not stupid enough to try it a second time... I don't know who, but someone has to be held accountable for that.

I might not know more than the coaches, but I know not to put a non-healthy Sean White on the field to send the offensive production to a grinding halt. And definitely not stupid enough to try it a second time... I don't know who, but someone has to be held accountable for that.

I agree that it was a mistake to send SW out there. The whole 'we gotta fire someone' talk is ridiculous, though.

Drop Gus. Im sorry.. I know.... but he is a 2 trick pony. WTF with the QB change? I don't get it.

You might as well take next season off because Gus won't be going anywhere. Not that I think you're an actual fan anyway because anytime something isn't going Auburn's way you decide to pop up.

Whats funny is after watching this game, if someone cant see that there is a coaching issue, either they are blind or dont know anything about football. I dont have to have coached one minute to know that SW should not have played.

Archived