Obama late again: Missed Moment of Silence for Paris victims

Raven_tiger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff - stay deluded & ignorant . It clearly suits you.

Ben- you too .

lol

The forum's resident racist loon calling me deluded.

Ben- you too .

lol

I'm pretty sure that means you are in the clear. Whenever Raptor speaks, take the contrapositve and his gibberish makes sense.

Ben- you too .

lol

. Prove I'm a racist. Clear indication I know I'm talking over your head is you breaking out the " racist " insult .

Tell me,,,,,,,what all have you got done today? And what kind of medication are you on?

I've wasted too much time dealing w/ idiots and morons, for one thing. Oh, and I learned that trying to have any intelligent discourse on such matters w/ said morons and idiots is about as fruitless and endeavor as one can do on the internet.

But I get it. Your hero was made fun of, and that hurts your widdle feelings. Don't let those who say mean things upset you.

You should take a break from the internet for a while. It's obviously not good for your health.

He is healthy as a horse. Look in the mirror and see how pale you are. Actually you need a hypocrite pill. You can sling insults with the best but don't like it when someone else does.

Ben- you too .

lol

. Prove I'm a racist. Clear indication I know I'm talking over your head is you breaking out the " racist " insult .

Look down.

Tell me,,,,,,,what all have you got done today? And what kind of medication are you on?

I've wasted too much time dealing w/ idiots and morons, for one thing. Oh, and I learned that trying to have any intelligent discourse on such matters w/ said morons and idiots is about as fruitless and endeavor as one can do on the internet.

But I get it. Your hero was made fun of, and that hurts your widdle feelings. Don't let those who say mean things upset you.

You should take a break from the internet for a while. It's obviously not good for your health.

He is healthy as a horse. Look in the mirror and see how pale you are. Actually you need a hypocrite pill. You can sling insults with the best but don't like it when someone else does.

lol

Go call a black man "boy" again then get back to me with the hypocrisy remarks.

I tease my black friends all the time by calling them "boy". They fire back with "whitey.." We have fun. Too bad you are hung up with that. Seriously, you need to get a life man. Come up with something to contribute instead of just the one thing you are good at.......looking for old posts. Which brings me to the challenge I made to you yesterday........find something where I said something really nasty to you in a long, long time.

Look down.

My Auburn sweat shirt makes me a racist ? Son, you're going to have to far better than that, or do yourself a favor and walk it back.

We both know you're barking up the wrong tree here, out of sheer frustration that you can't follow a simple conversation. If you can't play along, no need to start tossing around insults. Just stay quiet.

Look down.

My Auburn sweat shirt makes me a racist ? Son, you're going to have to far better than that, or do yourself a favor and walk it back.

We both know you're barking up the wrong tree here, out of sheer frustration that you can't follow a simple conversation. If you can't play along, no need to start tossing around insults. Just stay quiet.

^^^^^^^^ :Sing: :Sing:

Look down.

Did you really just call him son? As long as I have been on this site, Ben has whipped you on at least 95% of yalls arguments.

And I still want to hear some conspiracy stuff!

Obama is embarrassing. He is not better than the rest of the world leaders who were able to make it to the conference on time. It shows a lack of respect for the other attendees and for the people of Paris.

Did you really just call him son? As long as I have been on this site, Ben has whipped you on at least 95% of yalls arguments.

Your scoring makes an Olympic judge from the Soviet block blush. I suspect you and Ben are too young to get that reference, but it still applies, which makes it funny as hell.

:laugh:

Go listen to Alex Jones then.

conspiracy isn't my thing. Sorry.

Your scoring makes an Olympic judge from the Soviet block blush. I suspect you and Ben are too young to get that reference, but it still applies, which makes it funny as hell.

:laugh:/>

Go listen to Alex Jones then.

conspiracy isn't my thing. Sorry.

The hell if it ain't. You are all about mass media cover ups.

And what were you saying about Obama bringing in Syrians just to get more democrat voters?

The MSM admitted they didn't " vet " Obama, before the '08 election. That's not MY conspiracy theory, that's them saying it themselves.

They are, however, openly baffled at his insistence that his policy towards ISIS is working. Even on CNN, they openly question him .

A bit too little and too late, but what ever.

Obama is embarrassing. He is not better than the rest of the world leaders who were able to make it to the conference on time. It shows a lack of respect for the other attendees and for the people of Paris.

I agree. He should've been there and on time.

Why bother debunking anything I say when you can just resort to childish mockery ?

Because it's a good bet that anything you say is, to quote Pauli, "not even wrong"

I tease my black friends all the time by calling them "boy". They fire back with "whitey.." We have fun. Too bad you are hung up with that. Seriously, you need to get a life man. Come up with something to contribute instead of just the one thing you are good at.......looking for old posts. Which brings me to the challenge I made to you yesterday........find something where I said something really nasty to you in a long, long time.

Ben....still waiting.

Why bother debunking anything I say when you can just resort to childish mockery ?

Because it's a good bet that anything you say is, to quote Pauli, "not even wrong"

SOP. Never focus on the issue at hand. Just attack the messenger, or anyone who dares to challenge what you WISH were true.

SOP. Never focus on the issue at hand. Just attack the messenger, or anyone who dares to challenge what you WISH were true.

Yep he loves to make accusations he can't back up.

Ben....still waiting.

Still not grasping this odd need of yours to stalk me, but why not?

How about the time you said my opinion didn't amount to s*** to you?

Weasel?

Full of s***?

Piece of s***?"

And there are countless examples of you criticizing the service of and being an a**hole toward USN and the little month long bend where you constantly referred to Homer as "homo". Not to mention the aforementioned blatant racism you directed at Cole.

Buzz off.

Ben- you too .

lol

BILL2.jpg?1420927315

Ben- you too .

lol

BILL2.jpg?1420927315

Bill Nye's statement flies right over your head.

Bless your heart.

Archived