My Recruiting list for Santa

RevNF4AU

Especially the what not

Your so smart when it comes to football knowledge, all you do is disagree with people to stir the pot. I learned a long time ago not to argue with fools. How's my Grammer now? Fool. :)/>

Well first off your correct I am very knowledgeable in football. Thank you Willie. As for all I do is disagree and pot stirring yep got me again Willie. Good old golf is a pot stirrer and for your grammer, its spelled grammar by the way, but I'm no grammar Nazi.

One last thing I would not make it a habit to call a Mod a fool.

I understand you but as a MOD do you feel like your a good ambassador of the site by stirring the pot and consigning on post? As a Mod it appears your taking sides when everyone is here to post their believes. At the end of the day we are all making assumptions on the future of the program. None of us are in meeting with coaches so we all get information from the same sources and also we make our own inferences.

Haven't had any complaints after eight years. So getting back to the OP what's your recruiting santa list willie?

Actually I like the class so far but I like to get Antwuan Jackson committed. With kirby on the way to UGA it's gonna be hard to flip many of the current commits. I hope we go live in in the spring on the QB atleast 2 times to get a feel of who can actually play in real game situations. I honestly think we are going back to read option cause malzan seat will be hot if he don't win atleast 2 of the 4 big games. Clemson lsu uga and bama.

Actually, I think SW has already proven that he can play in a real game situation. It's the rest of the QB's who have to prove something.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived