My Recruiting list for Santa

RevNF4AU

Especially the what not

Your so smart when it comes to football knowledge, all you do is disagree with people to stir the pot. I learned a long time ago not to argue with fools. How's my Grammer now? Fool. :)/>

Well first off your correct I am very knowledgeable in football. Thank you Willie. As for all I do is disagree and pot stirring yep got me again Willie. Good old golf is a pot stirrer and for your grammer, its spelled grammar by the way, but I'm no grammar Nazi.

One last thing I would not make it a habit to call a Mod a fool.

Too funny...

You're still a fool though...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ignore prefs are your friend, guys. Trolls are not. They're hungry, though, and they'll eat as much as you want to feed them.

Or just ban the dude so we all don't have to modify our preferences for one person.

If you do that he will just reappear as Billieguns. Like the bopping groundhog game.

IP ban would take care of that most likely.

Ignore prefs are your friend, guys. Trolls are not. They're hungry, though, and they'll eat as much as you want to feed them.

But sometimes they're also hilarious.

Or just ban the dude so we all don't have to modify our preferences for one person.

If you do that he will just reappear as Billieguns. Like the bopping groundhog game.

Multiple Starbucks locations and mobile device LOL

Multiple Starbucks locations and mobile device LOL

If someone went through that much trouble to troll a website, they may be mentally unstable.

But sometimes they're also hilarious.

That I get, for sure.

Especially the what not

Your so smart when it comes to football knowledge, all you do is disagree with people to stir the pot. I learned a long time ago not to argue with fools. How's my Grammer now? Fool. :)/>

Well first off your correct I am very knowledgeable in football. Thank you Willie. As for all I do is disagree and pot stirring yep got me again Willie. Good old golf is a pot stirrer and for your grammer, its spelled grammar by the way, but I'm no grammar Nazi.

Too funny...

Well hell numnuts who didn't know that except my dog Heidi.

Especially the what not

Too funny...

hate to break it to you, but she knows you are too.

Especially the what not

Too funny...

hate to break it to you, but she knows you are too.

She's got golf fooled.

Get it?

:rimshot:

Especially the what not

I understand you but as a MOD do you feel like your a good ambassador of the site by stirring the pot and consigning on post? As a Mod it appears your taking sides when everyone is here to post their believes. At the end of the day we are all making assumptions on the future of the program. None of us are in meeting with coaches so we all get information from the same sources and also we make our own inferences.

As with all things, I suspect there's a question of quantity balanced with quality. If it's a choice between a LB we kind of like and an OT we love? We'd take the OT. If it's a choice between two guys we're equally sold on, my guess is we'd like to build LB depth. If it's the difference between a 24 or 25 man class, I definitely think we'd sign a LB over saving the spot.

I totally agree with most of this. However, in the case of LB I don't think we'd be trying to build depth. At LB, it's pretty much a case of critical need. Returning guys that have demonstrated the ability to play numerous snaps: 1)Tre Williams. 2)There isn't another one.

There seems to be a potential glut at DE. Do you think Muschamp is thinking about converting a couple of those guys to LB?

Looking at the returning DE's and mostly the several we have committed, they seem to be more the DT type than LB. 250+ pounds. If we're to correct the situation at LB we'll have to sign some good ones. Not a good one. Good ones, plural. Right now it's not apparent that we'll be able to do that, though there's still time.

As with all things, I suspect there's a question of quantity balanced with quality. If it's a choice between a LB we kind of like and an OT we love? We'd take the OT. If it's a choice between two guys we're equally sold on, my guess is we'd like to build LB depth. If it's the difference between a 24 or 25 man class, I definitely think we'd sign a LB over saving the spot.

I totally agree with most of this. However, in the case of LB I don't think we'd be trying to build depth. At LB, it's pretty much a case of critical need. Returning guys that have demonstrated the ability to play numerous snaps: 1)Tre Williams. 2)There isn't another one.

There seems to be a potential glut at DE. Do you think Muschamp is thinking about converting a couple of those guys to LB?

Looking at the returning DE's and mostly the several we have committed, they seem to be more the DT type than LB. 250+ pounds. If we're to correct the situation at LB we'll have to sign some good ones. Not a good one. Good ones, plural. Right now it's not apparent that we'll be able to do that, though there's still time.

I agree with you however I think with most of the young LB's coming back like deshaun davis and possibly Cameron toney along with darrell Williams who played a little this year we may be ok. Tre thereat is a early enrollee so he can contribute. The positive is most of our LBs will be there in the spring.

Especially the what not

I understand you but as a MOD do you feel like your a good ambassador of the site by stirring the pot and consigning on post? As a Mod it appears your taking sides when everyone is here to post their believes. At the end of the day we are all making assumptions on the future of the program. None of us are in meeting with coaches so we all get information from the same sources and also we make our own inferences.

Lol. Golf taking sides, that's funny, he's too old to care. You piss off nearly everyone you talk to. This site is what it is willie, not what you want it to be. You either go off your meds every so often, or need to be on some.

I agree with you however I think with most of the young LB's coming back like deshaun davis and possibly Cameron toney along with darrell Williams who played a little this year we may be ok. Tre thereat is a early enrollee so he can contribute. The positive is most of our LBs will be there in the spring.

Here's the point: Yes, we have a list of names at linebacker. However, we are in the position of having ONE proven LB going into next season. (Tre Williams) It's a position where the disappointment rate is very high. Who knows if even 1/3 of those named turn into capable SEC type linebackers? The question was "why don't we have quality depth at LB?". The answer is, unfortunate recruiting results for four of the past five years.

Especially the what not

Haven't had any complaints after eight years. So getting back to the OP what's your recruiting santa list willie?

Especially the what not

Haven't had any complaints after eight years. So getting back to the OP what's your recruiting santa list willie?

gunny_breakin_out_golf_balls.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

Especially the what not

Actually I like the class so far but I like to get Antwuan Jackson committed. With kirby on the way to UGA it's gonna be hard to flip many of the current commits. I hope we go live in in the spring on the QB atleast 2 times to get a feel of who can actually play in real game situations. I honestly think we are going back to read option cause malzan seat will be hot if he don't win atleast 2 of the 4 big games. Clemson lsu uga and bama.

Especially the what not

Actually I like the class so far but I like to get Antwuan Jackson committed. With kirby on the way to UGA it's gonna be hard to flip many of the current commits. I hope we go live in in the spring on the QB atleast 2 times to get a feel of who can actually play in real game situations. I honestly think we are going back to read option cause malzan seat will be hot if he don't win atleast 2 of the 4 big games. Clemson lsu uga and bama.

Was the last time our QB went live in practice the year that we lost Caudle? Borges was responsible for that.

That's what I was afraid you were going to say. It really does look like our only area of wealth in the class is DE, but I also can't really see one that should be passed over to open a spot...

That's what I was afraid you were going to say. It really does look like our only area of wealth in the class is DE, but I also can't really see one that should be passed over to open a spot...

We still have the spots open without passing over any of the DE's. The real question isn't having a spot open but finding talented Linebackers who will commit to Auburn

We still have the spots open without passing over any of the DE's. The real question isn't having a spot open but finding talented Linebackers who will commit to Auburn

I guess I should have been more clear. The spots open appear to be most likely filled with other positions of need. The only position that we have arguably more than we need is DE, but every player we are potentially signing at that position looks to be of quality.

I guess I should have been more clear. The spots open appear to be most likely filled with other positions of need. The only position that we have arguably more than we need is DE, but every player we are potentially signing at that position looks to be of quality.

IronBowl is a great example of why having more D-Linemen means you are fresh at end of game, It was getting obvious at end of the game our D-Line was getting tired. Being able to rotate people and in some obvious passing situations using DE at DT to get a rush is a great strategy. Plus some will probably Redshirt to get SEC strong. Plus we need more consistent play at DE. Cas is gone and we don't know about CL.

IronBowl is a great example of why having more D-Linemen means you are fresh at end of game, It was getting obvious at end of the game our D-Line was getting tired. Being able to rotate people and in some obvious passing situations using DE at DT to get a rush is a great strategy. Plus some will probably Redshirt to get SEC strong. Plus we need more consistent play at DE. Cas is gone and we don't know about CL.

Oh, you don't have to preach to me about the value of the line. Just read my posts elsewhere and you'll understand. The issue we're facing however, is that we are lacking in so many areas that I don't know that we can afford to build much extra depth, this year, when we have gaping holes in other areas. We desperately need Wide Receivers and Linebackers. Looks like we're doing good on one of those fronts and seriously lacking on the other.

Oh, you don't have to preach to me about the value of the line. Just read my posts elsewhere and you'll understand. The issue we're facing however, is that we are lacking in so many areas that I don't know that we can afford to build much extra depth, this year, when we have gaping holes in other areas. We desperately need Wide Receivers and Linebackers. Looks like we're doing good on one of those fronts and seriously lacking on the other.

We went into recruiting season with some obvious needs, WR, D-Line(Both DE & DT), and Linebacker we also always need a QB every year and we need a couple of O-Linemen and a RB or 2. We have 3 very good WR's so we have done a good job there, 5DE's, One DT and we still need 2 more and we have 1 linebacker so far. We are in the hunt for a couple of DT's and 1 O-Linemen. With the JJ meltdown our QB needs went up so we now have two solid QB's committing. We still have enough slots available to pick up the LB's we need and the DT's we need and another O-Linemen so the 5 DE's are not hurting us at this time. I have read many of your Post's and understand that you have always been for getting more quality D-Linemen. I am not disagreeing with just qualifying that I think even with the bumper crop of DE's that we still have slot's available. My worry isn't about slots for the incoming players as much as it is getting the right DT's and LB's to commit to us.

We went into recruiting season with some obvious needs, WR, D-Line(Both DE & DT), and Linebacker we also always need a QB every year and we need a couple of O-Linemen and a RB or 2. We have 3 very good WR's so we have done a good job there, 5DE's, One DT and we still need 2 more and we have 1 linebacker so far. We are in the hunt for a couple of DT's and 1 O-Linemen. With the JJ meltdown our QB needs went up so we now have two solid QB's committing. We still have enough slots available to pick up the LB's we need and the DT's we need and another O-Linemen so the 5 DE's are not hurting us at this time. I have read many of your Post's and understand that you have always been for getting more quality D-Linemen. I am not disagreeing with just qualifying that I think even with the bumper crop of DE's that we still have slot's available. My worry isn't about slots for the incoming players as much as it is getting the right DT's and LB's to commit to us.

Glad to hear it. I was reading all of the "final list" predictions and only seeing one LB, but no lack of important recruits in the other spots (except maybe TE, but he's been a long term commit) and maybe panicking a little.

Archived