Anyone else feel like this?

Dual-Threat Rigby

this Alabama team is a fraud in a year of frauds. Nothing more nothing less. Clemson looked even more fraudulent today unfortunately. If there was ever a year for them to win another championship, it'd probably be this one.

We keep saying that but they keep winning...

It's true, but they win SEC championships during their down years. Seriously.

We fire coaches.

I'm not saying Alabama isn't a true top 4 team and hasn't been THE program since Saban's been here, but they're getting to succeed in such a bad way because of how bad most of the heavyweights are this year. I guess that's everyone else's fault and not theirs but still

If they are a top 4 team in the nation out of 120 something odd teams, than they are clearly not frauds.

yeah because FSU wasn't a fraud when they were a top 4 team out of 120 something odd ones.

fantastic logic man

I can't even use FSU as a comparison because at least their best win was a top 10 team, Alabama's was a LSU team who might be head coachless tomorrow.

Florida state lost to another top four team in Oregon? Are you serious man? Haha. Last year, tOSU was supposedly frauds and they ended up winning it all. Please use your head.

Fantastic logic and then you just went against your own logic. SMH.

But yes clearly Alabama is a fraud. Possibly winning the SEC two years in a row. Yep, they are frauds.

If anybody is the fraud. IT is us. Not the teams winning 9 plus games and their conferences.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did they do against Fla st's hb? He's awesome

Cook put 197 on them with 21 carries. They may have trouble with Henry.

Two different types of runners. Cook is a lot shiftier than Henry. Henry is a load for sure but more of a power back. If Clemson can actually stay with him at the point of contact they got a good chance.

If you can take him down at first contact you are good. One thing we have to remember also is in the playoffs uat will not have the benefit of SEC officials. Remember the holding calls against uat last year in the Ohio State game?

How can you Alabama a fraud? just they looked pretty dang strong all year. If anything, our coaching staff is a fraud. If you want black me again for posting my thoughts, go ahead. In closing, I am pissed at the way this whole has played out. Awful playing and coaching all year. We should want a lot more out of this staff then what they've been dishing out in 3 years.

They were playing with us till the fourth quarter

their defense can easily be tricked by play action (especially if you keep running)

their offense is 45% throw behind the line, 60% run with Henry and 5% throw deep

Kiffin and Saban usually at least once per game are completely off line with each other

Clemson should be able to take advantage of that, but who knows in actuality

That's what we need! 110% effort!!!

Two different types of runners. Cook is a lot shiftier than Henry. Henry is a load for sure but more of a power back. If Clemson can actually stay with him at the point of contact they got a good chance.

Cook is a better back and a very strong one as well.

Cook is a better back and a very strong one as well.

I agree with this.

this Alabama team is a fraud in a year of frauds. Nothing more nothing less. Clemson looked even more fraudulent today unfortunately. If there was ever a year for them to win another championship, it'd probably be this one.

We fire coaches.

I'm not saying Alabama isn't a true top 4 team and hasn't been THE program since Saban's been here, but they're getting to succeed in such a bad way because of how bad most of the heavyweights are this year. I guess that's everyone else's fault and not theirs but still

If they are a top 4 team in the nation out of 120 something odd teams, than they are clearly not frauds.

yeah because FSU wasn't a fraud when they were a top 4 team out of 120 something odd ones.

fantastic logic man

I can't even use FSU as a comparison because at least their best win was a top 10 team, Alabama's was a LSU team who might be head coachless tomorrow.

Florida state lost to another top four team in Oregon? Are you serious man? Haha. Last year, tOSU was supposedly frauds and they ended up winning it all. Please use your head.

But yes clearly Alabama is a fraud. Possibly winning the SEC two years in a row. Yep, they are frauds.

You just brought up their performances when they played against the ACTUAL best teams in the nation and they were embarrassed. THATS my logic, use your brain for once. Alabama won a conference that has an offensiveless Florida as a second best team. Third best is Ole Mess who got dominated by Memphis. So yeah, winning the SEC, second or third best conference, would be a real accomplishment.

We fire coaches.

fantastic logic man

You just brought up their performances when they played against the ACTUAL best teams in the nation and they were embarrassed. THATS my logic, use your brain for once. Alabama won a conference that has an offensiveless Florida as a second best team. Third best is Ole Mess who got dominated by Memphis. So yeah, winning the SEC, second or third best conference, would be a real accomplishment.

They lost to a team who went to the NC game is my point! That doesn't mean they are a fraud of a team. They lost to a team who was flat out better. You just said they beat a top ten Clemson team without Jamies, I might add. tOSU lost to an average Virginia tech team. Were they frauds last year?

Yes because it is so much better being last in the SEC the sec west, than winning the whole freaking conference. My god, I think I am done with you.

Ohio State wasn't called frauds after week 5 or so because at that point, they had already rebounded off of the VT loss. They may have not been called the 4th best team in the nation at the time, but they had regained the confidence to be a top 6 team.

Now being questioned if you can beat the #2 team with a second starting QB is probably what you called "being declared as frauds". That's not the same thing as all though.

Ohio State wasn't called frauds after week 5 or so because at that point, they had already rebounded off of the VT loss. They may have not been called the 4th best team in the nation at the time, but they had regained the confidence to be a top 6 team.

Now being questioned if you can beat the #2 team with a second starting QB is probably what you called "being declared as frauds". That's not the same thing as all though.

Lord, so FSU is a fraud because they lost to Oregon, a team who went to the NC game, but tOSU isn't a fraud? They had one of the worst schedules out of any of the power 5 schools and lost to an average V.Tech team. SMH

We fire coaches.

fantastic logic man

They lost to a team who went to the NC game is my point! That doesn't mean they are a fraud of a team. They lost to a team who was flat out better. You just said they beat a top ten Clemson team without Jamies, I might add. tOSU lost to an average Virginia tech team. Were they frauds last year?

Yes because it is so much better being last in the SEC the sec west, than winning the whole freaking conference. My god, I think I am done with you.

Oregon was the by far best team FSU played and by the mid third quarter, they didn't look like they deserved to be on the same field. Getting dominated by a team that is one spot above you is not acceptable in any condition. That is fraudulent.

If Alabama were to go and get destroyed by Oklahoma, the only real opponent they've had that is on the same level as them, then they are fraudulent. Makes sense doesn't it?

Just because they aren't us doesn't make them not frauds. no one except you compared them to us. that would be extremely stupid.

We fire coaches.

fantastic logic man

Oregon was the by far best team FSU played and by the mid third quarter, they didn't look like they deserved to be on the same field. Getting dominated by a team that is one spot above you is not acceptable in any condition. That is fraudulent.

If Alabama were to go and get destroyed by Oklahoma, the only real opponent they've had that is on the same level as them, then they are fraudulent. Makes sense doesn't it?

Just because they aren't us doesn't make them not frauds. no one except you compared them to us. that would be extremely stupid.

You cannot be a top 4 or 6 team and be considered a fraud! That is the dumbest argument anyone could make. How can a team win plus 9 games and their conference and be considered frauds? Losing to other elite teams don't make you a fraud. Being an elite team and losing to subpar teams makes you a fraud. Do you not know what the definition of a fraud is? Holy crap. FSU lost to Oregon last year. News flash, Oregon went to the NC game last year. They were a top two team. If Alabama were to get mauled against Oklahoma, that would not devalue what Bama has done throughout the year. It only means they lost to a better OU team, who will be playing for the NC. We got manhandled by LSU in 2013. Were we frauds? And no that LSU team was not an elite team. Again, tOSU lost to a subpar Virginia Tech team and won it all? Were they frauds? Because apparently only losing to teams of equivalent talent can make you a fraud. What about when you lose to teams who are lesser the equivalence of you?

We were predicted to win the freaking SEC and finished dead last in the SEC west. That is a fraud.

Man, we will just have to agree to disagree.

Who cares what the "experts" picked us to finish? They were just as clueless as us. In 2012, that team quit on its coach and got him fired. I don't know how you top that in terms of embarrassment. Seriously, how old are you? The more you live, the more you'll notice things don't exactly turn out the way you want them to. Is every disappointment and embarrassment? If so, be prepared to get "embarrassed" quite a bit in real life.

2012 quit in the middle of the TAMU Game... played LSU tough but after that the D just packed it in.....which I blame on Van Gorder....what a rip-off he was as a DC. AU should have sued him for non-performance.

Don't know what was going on between him and Chiz but I recall VG's negative comments about his players which was not going to win their loyalty.

VG has a good defense at ND and in hunt for playoffs. we just sucked, it wasn't because of VG.

Who cares what the "experts" picked us to finish? They were just as clueless as us. In 2012, that team quit on its coach and got him fired. I don't know how you top that in terms of embarrassment. Seriously, how old are you? The more you live, the more you'll notice things don't exactly turn out the way you want them to. Is every disappointment and embarrassment? If so, be prepared to get "embarrassed" quite a bit in real life.

2012 quit in the middle of the TAMU Game... played LSU tough but after that the D just packed it in.....which I blame on Van Gorder....what a rip-off he was as a DC. AU should have sued him for non-performance.

Don't know what was going on between him and Chiz but I recall VG's negative comments about his players which was not going to win their loyalty.

VG has a good defense at ND and in hunt for playoffs. we just sucked, it wasn't because of VG.

BVG is a good coach, who walked into a very bad situation. Happy he has rebounded.

I was fine until we gave up the cheap touchdown at the end and allowed Henry to keep his touchdown streak alive. We have what it takes to play with these guys. This isn't 2011 & 2012. The plays have been there for us to make the past 2 years, but Alabama has been the one making them. We have to play smarter, more disciplined, and more efficient.

I lost it on that play. I was super Pissed off.

Actually we might be better to bring in a new QB every year. We haven't had one QB in Gus/Rhett's system that did well. Sean and JJ and even NM was not as good the second year as the first. Todd, Cam and NM in his first year were better. Maybe we need a new QB coach. WDE

You do realize that SW had 3 consecutive 250 yard games before being injured and that NM improved statically in almost every category his second year, right?

Actually we might be better to bring in a new QB every year. We haven't had one QB in Gus/Rhett's system that did well. Sean and JJ and even NM was not as good the second year as the first. Todd, Cam and NM in his first year were better. Maybe we need a new QB coach. WDE

You do realize that SW had 3 consecutive 250 yard games before being injured and that NM improved statically in almost every category his second year, right?

That comment was incorrect for Nick but Nick had really few games where he looked really improved (there were some). I think he did benefit from getting to throw those intermediate passes to Duke instead of Ricardo.

Henry reminds me a lot of Brandon Jacobs. Big, mean, fast, and looks for contact. Has a great RB.

We'll see if he stays as big after he leaves Bama's doping program...

LOL. You will notice with coker they were just hitting him and not wrapping up. If you notice bammer their players didn't tackle like that. Also the players hitting coker wasn't the same size as the bammer players

I don't recall anyone wrapping up our QB...he was usually on the ground before they got there....check the replays

You mean like, taking a dive on a Hail Marry pass?

Henry reminds me a lot of Brandon Jacobs. Big, mean, fast, and looks for contact. Has a great RB.

90 percent chance he gets flabby before having to rebuild it all naturally. It happens to almost every one of bamas players yet no one ever says a darn thing. It's pretty hard to beat teams that get to recruit with cars, put guys on roids and hold every play blatently and never get called for it. It's funny how all the bama RBs that go pro suddenly shrink isn't it? Cochran must just be the best s&c coach of all time!

This season was not like 2012. The team quit in 2012 and other than the LSU game, this team never quit. However; Gus Malzahn is clearly not the offensive genius we all thought him to be. The last two years have been a testament to poor coaching. Gus deserves one more year, but he will deserve to be fired next season if we fail to win 10 games and lose to both uga and spuat again.

wde

90 percent chance he gets flabby before having to rebuild it all naturally. It happens to almost every one of bamas players yet no one ever says a darn thing. It's pretty hard to beat teams that get to recruit with cars, put guys on roids and hold every play blatently and never get called for it. It's funny how all the bama RBs that go pro suddenly shrink isn't it? Cochran must just be the best s&c coach of all time!

:-\

You cannot be a top 4 or 6 team and be considered a fraud! That is the dumbest argument anyone could make. How can a team win plus 9 games and their conference and be considered frauds? Losing to other elite teams don't make you a fraud. Being an elite team and losing to subpar teams makes you a fraud. Do you not know what the definition of a fraud is? Holy crap. FSU lost to Oregon last year. News flash, Oregon went to the NC game last year. They were a top two team. If Alabama were to get mauled against Oklahoma, that would not devalue what Bama has done throughout the year. It only means they lost to a better OU team, who will be playing for the NC. We got manhandled by LSU in 2013. Were we frauds? And no that LSU team was not an elite team. Again, tOSU lost to a subpar Virginia Tech team and won it all? Were they frauds? Because apparently only losing to teams of equivalent talent can make you a fraud. What about when you lose to teams who are lesser the equivalence of you?

We were predicted to win the freaking SEC and finished dead last in the SEC west. That is a fraud.

Man, we will just have to agree to disagree.

1984 BYU #1 after beating unranked 6-5 Michigan team - FRAUD

1990 Colorado #1 needed 5 downs to win against Missouri during the season and phantom block in the back against Notre Dame in bowl game - FRAUD

1990 Georgia Tech #1 lost to unranked UNC in ACC without FSU and beat crappy Nebraska team in Citrus - FRAUD

Plenty of highly ranked teams are fraudulent. Remember Hawaii against Georgia that year in the Sugar Bowl...lol.

Fraudulent Champions

Archived