Anyone else feel like this?

Dual-Threat Rigby

LOL. You will notice with coker they were just hitting him and not wrapping up. If you notice bammer their players didn't tackle like that. Also the players hitting coker wasn't the same size as the bammer players

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And COME ON WHAT IS WITH THE 1ST DOWN RUN UP THE MIDDLE EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in the frickin whole stadium and everyone watching at home knows what Is coming and it gets more than 1yrd maybe every tenth time. That is stupidity.

LOL. You will notice with coker they were just hitting him and not wrapping up. If you notice bammer their players didn't tackle like that. Also the players hitting coker wasn't the same size as the bammer players

I don't recall anyone wrapping up our QB...he was usually on the ground before they got there....check the replays

AU64 we usually don't agree on much but you are dead on with this. JJ usually took a dive before anyone got there. He will run in a designed run but under pressure he tends to take a knee. Not good.I think we have to see what Tyler or the two others coming in can do, but mostly we have to have a new QB coach. WDE

this Alabama team is a fraud in a year of frauds. Nothing more nothing less. Clemson looked even more fraudulent today unfortunately. If there was ever a year for them to win another championship, it'd probably be this one.

This may be true, but who will stop them?!

Florida, Iowa, Sparty, Clemson, ND - who?

I hope someone does.

Clemson causes the biggest match up issue for them.

Yes, they do. Watson can create havoc with his arm and his feet. He has the 3rd highest QB Rating in the NCAA. Their defense has averaged giving up 122 yards rushing per game but they haven't faced a back like Henry. Their pass defense is ranked #2 in the NCAA.

this Alabama team is a fraud in a year of frauds. Nothing more nothing less. Clemson looked even more fraudulent today unfortunately. If there was ever a year for them to win another championship, it'd probably be this one.

I hope someone does.

Yes, they do. Watson can create havoc with his arm and his feet. He has the 3rd highest QB Rating in the NCAA. Their defense has averaged giving up 122 yards rushing per game but they haven't faced a back like Henry. Their pass defense is ranked #2 in the NCAA.

But I think Dabo would take a dive for Good Ole Bammer.

J/k, somewhat :dunno:

I hope someone does.

I say this but then watch clemson lose to UNC in the ACC championship game :laugh: :laugh:

2012 was much worse.

Idk. Picked to win the sec, finished dead last in the division.

Yeah, I thought about that but no bowl and a 49-0 curb stomping by Updyke made that season worse IMO.

Not every play. Evans ran right into JJ on his scramble. Foster was putting shoulders into guys.

But yes..We should have had two, maybe three sacks

The offensive coaches frustrated me so much this season. I am really glad that it is over. The mindset and thinking of this head coach, especially in regards to use of personnel and play calling, makes me think that we may see the same thing next year. Hopefullly he gets another Marshall or Newton to cover for his ineptness. He is probably a one trick pony.

It JUST came across my mind that there was actually another game on the schedule. This might be the biggest epitome of an embarrassing season that you want to end in the history of Auburn football. Probably would've felt better if we never actually had a chance to win than to be playing in the fourth quarter.

No worries DT, drinking has that effect on many. ;D

We just need a stud quarterback with an attitude. That's really all we lack right now.

Actually, I agree.

This season was supposed to be great because we had the players to be great. This season was a failure because certain players ended up stinking and our coaches refused to play others in their place. Our coaches also repeatedly choose to call terrible plays when others were working. We had a RB doing great in this game and many others and they take him out???? Then we run well and they call pass plays??? They take players that are starting to have great games and take them out. Quite frankly, did they just expect JJ to turn into someone else? We saw what he was capable of and no matter how hard you try and hide him in the game you know that any good team has to eventually have a QB that can step up and lead and MAKE PLAYS. That just didn't happen and it was never going to. But Gus refused to accept it. One of my biggest gripes is the total and complete lack of guts to go for it on 4th down. We were getting more than 2 every carry with Robinson and we don't go for it? What the hell do you have to lose?? The only chance we had was to score TDs instead of FGs against them and we kick FGs on 4th and 1 or 2 on THIER SIDE OF THE FIELD!!! That is a joke and I am not happy with that kind of coaching and I think many other people are not either.

Have a beer bro. Uh, or maybe another. LOL.

We just need a stud quarterback with an attitude. That's really all we lack right now.

Actually, I agree.

You get a stud qb with a chip on his shoulder, the team will mimic that swagger. They did with Cam and Nick. Those teams played way over their heads because they believed.

How can you Alabama a fraud? just they looked pretty dang strong all year. If anything, our coaching staff is a fraud. If you want black me again for posting my thoughts, go ahead. In closing, I am pissed at the way this whole has played out. Awful playing and coaching all year. We should want a lot more out of this staff then what they've been dishing out in 3 years.

They were playing with us till the fourth quarter

their defense can easily be tricked by play action (especially if you keep running)

their offense is 45% throw behind the line, 60% run with Henry and 5% throw deep

Kiffin and Saban usually at least once per game are completely off line with each other

Clemson should be able to take advantage of that, but who knows in actuality

I was fine until we gave up the cheap touchdown at the end and allowed Henry to keep his touchdown streak alive. We have what it takes to play with these guys. This isn't 2011 & 2012. The plays have been there for us to make the past 2 years, but Alabama has been the one making them. We have to play smarter, more disciplined, and more efficient.

We keep saying that but they keep winning...

It's true, but they win SEC championships during their down years. Seriously.

We fire coaches.

I'm not saying Alabama isn't a true top 4 team and hasn't been THE program since Saban's been here, but they're getting to succeed in such a bad way because of how bad most of the heavyweights are this year. I guess that's everyone else's fault and not theirs but still

Do I feel like the original post? No. I'm disappointed the game and season didn't go better, but proud of the team for continuing to sacrifice, work hard and compete the entire season. Playing sports at this level is tougher than most of us realize and it could have been all too easy to slack off when times are hard and it appears people don't appreciate your efforts. This team, for all the faults we can find, never mailed it in. I understand, enjoy and support posters airing views, critical or supportive, on the wide variety of topics on this site, but...maybe some of us fans should be a little embarrassed about how easily we exercise virtual football savvy and keyboard courage in posts that get nasty and personal about coaches and players. I know, sadly, that's the way of forums, but there is no prize for finding the crudest adjectives to label people you want to criticize or with whom you disagree.

That said, the bowl prep and its 15 additional practices will be a great help for 2016 and beyond. I heard the atmosphere in Jordan-Hare was great and hope that experiencing a big game at AU will help us with the upcoming recruiting classes.

We fire coaches.

I'm not saying Alabama isn't a true top 4 team and hasn't been THE program since Saban's been here, but they're getting to succeed in such a bad way because of how bad most of the heavyweights are this year. I guess that's everyone else's fault and not theirs but still

If they are a top 4 team in the nation out of 120 something odd teams, than they are clearly not frauds.

How did they do against Fla st's hb? He's awesome

Cook put 197 on them with 21 carries. They may have trouble with Henry.

Two different types of runners. Cook is a lot shiftier than Henry. Henry is a load for sure but more of a power back. If Clemson can actually stay with him at the point of contact they got a good chance.

The bottom line is bammer got better as the year went along. They had a monster at tailback. You take that same team without Henry and they aren't where they are right now. Same thing could be said about us in 2010. Take Cam away and we are average.

We fire coaches.

If they are a top 4 team in the nation out of 120 something odd teams, than they are clearly not frauds.

yeah because FSU wasn't a fraud when they were a top 4 team out of 120 something odd ones.

fantastic logic man

I can't even use FSU as a comparison because at least their best win was a top 10 team, Alabama's was a LSU team who might be head coachless tomorrow.

Archived