Next Year

cason

We can only get better. All of our RBs are back. Fresh blood at QB to run the HUNH zone read will make all the difference IMO. Gonna need some linebackersa and d linemen to step up next year. Hopefully Lawson stays healthy. I'd love to have one more great receiver in this recruiting class.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not picking but you sound like Gus. If I remember this time last year he said we would get better too. 8-4 to 6-6 is not better. If he doesnt have an idea and is not willing to step up and own this problem then him and Jacobs both need to be job hunting. JMHO. Not happy that he does not have what it takes to step up and admit the buck stops with him. This is not who I thought Gus was , WDE

Not picking but you sound like Gus. If I remember this time last year he said we would get better too. 8-4 to 6-6 is not better. If he doesnt have an idea and is not willing to step up and own this problem then him and Jacobs both need to be job hunting. JMHO. Not happy that he does not have what it takes to step up and admit the buck stops with him. This is not who I thought Gus was , WDE

Well hopefully it won't be 4-8 next year. :no: Got to trend in the other direction.

I think we'll hear Gus saying "we have some guys doing good things" in reference to every QB going into the Clemson game.

Oye. I forgot we open with Clemson

I think we'll hear Gus saying "we have some guys doing good things" in reference to every QB going into the Clemson game.

Sorry to make your night a little worse ?

Sorry to make your night a little worse 😔

No worries. We will be better next year. We had enough misfortune to last a while.

We need Lawson, Adams, Robinson, & Coleman to stay. And we need a QB that can hit the broad side of a barn!

I see Adams and Robinson going in my own opinion.

Our recievers should be stout. Tony Stevens, Jason Smith, Marcus Davis, Darius Slayton, Kyle Davis, Eli Stove, Ryan Davis. We will hopefully return everyone on the OL (Avery Y might be gone). Sean White I believe is our QB of the future seeing as how we're recruiting WRs. Defense is a big question mark.

We can only get better. All of our RBs are back. Fresh blood at QB to run the HUNH zone read will make all the difference IMO. Gonna need some linebackersa and d linemen to step up next year. Hopefully Lawson stays healthy. I'd love to have one more great receiver in this recruiting class.

Is that you Gus?

Our recievers should be stout. Tony Stevens, Jason Smith, Marcus Davis, Darius Slayton, Kyle Davis, Eli Stove, Ryan Davis. We will hopefully return everyone on the OL (Avery Y might be gone). Sean White I believe is our QB of the future seeing as how we're recruiting WRs. Defense is a big question mark.

Why Sean the future?

He can't find the endZone either.

Why Sean the future?

But they'll coach him up in the off season.

You think Franklin will start next year?

(The ultimate thread derailing hijack)

I do.

I think he starts off as backup to Sean.

Why Sean the future?

I answered your question in the OP. The coaches never gave him opportunities to find the endzone. When they actually did, his receivers dropped them.

Is that you Gus?

Really

Robinson is draft eligible as is Lawson. Adams is likely gone. Not saying we won't have better results next year, but nothing is a given.

Robinson leaving after one year would be risky, but I do think he definitely has NFL ability right now. Doubt he'd get drafted though, if he did it's probably 6th rd at best

Is that you Gus?

Haha. Yeah we have a lot of work to do. I don't think talent is the biggest problem with this team!

Archived