Kiffin and HC job

ScubaSteve

i recall Kiffin having Tenn playing some dam good ball a few years ago as head coach. They almost/should have beat Bammer the year they won it all. Took a blocked FG at the end. I dont think the guy was an awful head coach. I think he's just waiting on the right opportunity.

It was always his personal issues that got him in trouble.

i recall Kiffin having Tenn playing some dam good ball a few years ago as head coach. They almost/should have beat Bammer the year they won it all. Took a blocked FG at the end. I dont think the guy was an awful head coach. I think he's just waiting on the right opportunity.

. . . thought it was staying one step ahead of the NCAA

I don't recall any NCAA issues with him.

didn't he leave Tennessee in a NCAA mess ?

That and sleazy attempts to convince some of his UTk commits to follow him to USCw. All the more reason that NFL is his future....and as noted, the guy is a pretty good strategist with an offense....especially the pro-style.

Hope someone dangles some $$$$ under his nose after bama is out of the play-offs.

That and sleazy attempts to convince some of his UTk commits to follow him to USCw. All the more reason that NFL is his future....and as noted, the guy is a pretty good strategist with an offense....especially the pro-style.

Hope someone dangles some $$$$ under his nose after bama is out of the play-offs.

I guess I saw that but had forgotten it. I do remember him crashing his car in the wee hours of the morning and all the speculation around that.

The NFL coaching carousel has not yet started. If LK goes to the NFL, that will not happen until after the CFP.

What is great about the prospect of a Bammer coach going to the NFL in January is there are few college replacements available. Satan may have to get a replacement from the NFL ranks.

Saban is going to take him to the Colts when he leaves at the end of the season. haha

I wish.

I'm surprised that Muschamp's name has come up for several HC and DC positions and Kiffin's name has not been associated with any openings.

Wait until the NFL season ends. That's when you'll see his name pop up.Teams will be looking to hire an offensive coordinator.

Archived