FBS Championship Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not wanting to take everything away from either team but d had chances, special teams had chance, and that bad turn over. You don't win championships leaving a t.e wide open constantly and missing key tackles that could end drives

Proved the ACC sucks. Their D is top 20, ours is not even worth ranking. We can hold the turds to 29 with a late td with the backups in and they can't hold them under 40 with the game on the line to the final minute. Top 20 D my arse.

Clemson wouldve curb stomped Auburn.

This is about as objective a statement as I've seen.

Proved the ACC sucks. Their D is top 20, ours is not even worth ranking. We can hold the turds to 29 with a late td with the backups in and they can't hold them under 40 with the game on the line to the final minute. Top 20 D my arse.

Nope. Bama didn't curb stomp Auburn but the team they just beat would have? Would they have won, probably. They would NOT have curb stomped us.

Nope. Bama didn't curb stomp Auburn but the team they just beat would have? Would they have won, probably. They would NOT have curb stomped us.

Clemson would've killed us this year. You sound ridiculous. They were better than us on both sides of the ball by a wide margin.

Oh well, hopefully we got good material for Clemson next season.

Heck of a ball game

True, as a college football fan, you would have to enjoy a game like that.

Kudos to them.

Clemson would've killed us this year. You sound ridiculous. They were better than us on both sides of the ball by a wide margin.

Bama was equal to Clemson on offense and better on D, they didn't kill us. I said they would probably beat us, but is we played them the way we played bama we would have kept it close.

The turds won this game because of special teams and catching a breakdown or two....and a major injury that took one of best players off the field for Clemson.

After the way their fans act and they still keep wining. Hmmmmm..karma folks..its coming. I'm an Auburn Fan. I cheer for them. I could care less about anyone else

The turds won this game because of special teams and catching a breakdown or two....and a major injury that took one of best players off the field for Clemson.

Whatever the case, they won.

Bear had six. Midget is at five. Two more attempts?

Whatever the case, they won.

They sure did.....but they didn't get curb stomped and they played hard as hell. We have our hands full in a few months.

After the way their fans act and they still keep wining. Hmmmmm..karma folks..its coming. I'm an Auburn Fan. I cheer for them. I could care less about anyone else

I keep telling myself it's coming too, but I guess it's still a ways off ...

I keep telling myself it's coming too, but I guess it's still a ways off ...

Look for Emmerts exit, until then...no sense even paying attention. Bama will not be investigated. Maybe one day, but I'm not holding my breath. Luckily there are many more important things than a game of football played by a bunch of players most of us have never met. Back to real life and then on to next season. It's still GTBAAT

Archived