Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

I've ended up in worse places unwittingly than Kermit's wedding..He is an institution. Far too cool for himself and me.

Several of us used to keep an apartment there. In the Marigny. LOVE that damn city.

The Marigny is where my wife lived when she was at UNO for grad school. Was an intern at Basin Street. Waited at Muriel's on Jackson Square. Much like Kermit is too cool for us, wifey is too cool for me. Unfortunately, Frenchmen isn't what it used to be. Everything's still there, and the really obnoxious touristy stuff is still contained in the Quarter, but it's not quite the locals' secret that it used to be.

Glad y'all came through the storms okay. We got a lot of rain here. I woke up at 4 am and took my time going back to sleep, it sounded so nice outside.

Religious loony mod... aw man, wish I could have engaged along with you.

Oh, said mod was a trip.....I was one of his favorites. LOL.....

Yeah, since the hurricane the neighborhood atmosphere has changed. We were on Dauphine. It was as cool and laid back as could be. Beautiful architecture all over the place.

Oh, said mod was a trip.....I was one of his favorites. LOL.....

Yeah, since the hurricane the neighborhood atmosphere has changed. We were on Dauphine. It was as cool and laid back as could be. Beautiful architecture all over the place.

Funny how on that forum at the end I was about to be banned, because I didn't suck up to the fringe nut mgmt. and on this forum I have never had a warning for anything said....

Sounds like I missed a lot of fun over there. Although I have noticed that tolerance in general didn't seem to be that site's strong suit.

Not many properly calibrated give a damns out there. Usually off one way or the other. This guy seemed like he had his pretty close, though.

Not sure, but I don't think the man himself has been posted in this thread as of yet...can't have this thread without

So true

Back to the Mo' Roots. Album is great start to finish.

Taj is fantastic