Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

In honor of Game Day finally going to Pullman they play this song at every home game with the fans singing along. And yep Auburn is in it near the end of the video. It is a feel good song in a way. Not a big Gammer fan but not bad

Also second video is the story about WSU flag being at Game Day over 200 times

10 hours ago, alexava said:

I have this DVD. Pretty amazing show. OT, but Mike Gordon looks so Hollywood now compared to back in the day. 

@ShocksMyBrain, I streamed that Vegas Phish show the other night. Those guys seems so serious now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I have this DVD. Pretty amazing show. OT, but Mike Gordon looks so Hollywood now compared to back in the day. 

@ShocksMyBrain, I streamed that Vegas Phish show the other night. Those guys seems so serious now. 

Mike G is more hipster than Hollywood. Tight jeans, but still rocking the high top new school Nikes. 

Nashville you mean? 

8 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Mike G is more hipster than Hollywood. Tight jeans, but still rocking the high top new school Nikes. 

Nashville you mean? 

Hah, I guess I do. I bet my buddy texted me "Nashvegas" when hipping me to the stream on Youtube.

This jacket tho

Related image 

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hah, I guess I do. I bet my buddy texted me "Nashvegas" when hipping me to the stream on Youtube.

This jacket tho

Related image 

Nashville I’m sure. I don’t remember his jacket, but so remember Page wearing a dress shirt. 

22 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Sorry if already posted...

I am REALLY digging this guy as of late. Tyler Childers. Some of you may have heard of him already. @McLoofus

Yo. YOOOOOOO. This is very good music. It's possible that he's been posted here and I forgot but otherwise I am not familiar.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yo. YOOOOOOO. This is very good music. It's possible that he's been posted here and I forgot but otherwise I am not familiar.

Man, all of his stuff is good too. From what I understand, he's starting to blow up right now. Dude has such a soulful voice and writes straight from the heart. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Sorry if already posted...

I am REALLY digging this guy as of late. Tyler Childers. Some of you may have heard of him already. @McLoofus

I freaking love this guy! I have to listen to his “new” songs several times in a row. His lyrics carry my brain off to far away places. 

I think I posted this back during the summer. If I didn’t...I totally meant to😬

Edited by Tiger Refuge
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I freaking love this guy! I have to listen to his “new” songs several times in a row. His lyrics carry my brain off to fat away places. 

I'm starting to think you did. This is starting to feel familiar. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I freaking love this guy! I have to listen to his “new” songs several times in a row. His lyrics carry my brain off to far away places. 

I reay just learned about him a month or so ago, and now I feel like I've been missing out. He's a phenomenal talent. 

Also, love that song, brother!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not really Halloweeny, but the word "dead" is in the title and I heard this the other day and it does a good job of making me think about something other than all the bullsh** everywhere. I'm not sure exactly what I'm thinking about, though, because I'm assuming these lyrics are Japanese. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Not really Halloweeny, but the word "dead" is in the title and I heard this the other day and it does a good job of making me think about something other than all the bullsh** everywhere. I'm not sure exactly what I'm thinking about, though, because I'm assuming these lyrics are Japanese. 

It’s like....Japanese Jack Johnson, or something. I like it!