Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

This weekend is Phish’s festival, Curveball. Henceforth, they take over a local radio station with the Bunny. It’s not all Phish music, but a lot of cool tunes you likely would’ve never heard before. 

It’s simulcast on JamOn 29 on Sirius. Or stream some playlists on Spotify. 

Edit: this is actually from a previous festival, but you get the idea

https://www.jambase.com/article/phish-magnaball-bunny-radio-playlist

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

For any Prime subscribers. Put it on shuffle since many of the artists and like styles are lumped together. Just under 26 hours of music. Let's just say I lack decisiveness and focus sometimes. And I'm a people pleaser. Speaking of, please don't judge. I have a wife and a 3 yr old daughter to cater to with this.  And a lot of it ended up being very basic, common beach fodder after all. But I guess that music got that way for a reason.

Thank you all for your suggestions. 

https://music.amazon.com/user-playlists/8a041d86b570459d8a1b87d49b2e6681sune?ref=dm_sh_4a42-d672-dmcp-bb2e-0f719&musicTerritory=US&marketplaceId=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I think we've got access up at the Tloosa place. On my list next trip.

Many Thanks.

15 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

I think we've got access up at the Tloosa place. On my list next trip.

Many Thanks.

If you have a Prime login, you can access music from the website and stream from any device if you're so inclined. No pressure though. 

Still making edits. Just caught the lyric, "When we make love, your cries will be heard far away, and everything I need is between those thighs". That one's going on a different playlist. Not the one that my toddler mostly ignores to at the beach. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

For any Prime subscribers. Put it on shuffle since many of the artists and like styles are lumped together. Just under 26 hours of music. Let's just say I lack decisiveness and focus sometimes. And I'm a people pleaser. Speaking of, please don't judge. I have a wife and a 3 yr old daughter to cater to with this.  And a lot of it ended up being very basic, common beach fodder after all. But I guess that music got that way for a reason.

Thank you all for your suggestions. 

https://music.amazon.com/user-playlists/8a041d86b570459d8a1b87d49b2e6681sune?ref=dm_sh_4a42-d672-dmcp-bb2e-0f719&musicTerritory=US&marketplaceId=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Now that's some great variety got a little of everything........good job loof. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

RIP, Queen. 

Not unexpected but

damn, will be missed.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hmm. Anything special required to listen to that? Having some technical difficulties. 

Probably server overload. I had to refresh a few times to get it going. Conversely, you can download the free Live Phish app, and listen that way 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Man. I literally can't give zero effort as effortlessly as she seems to be able to sing. 

Think it was, originally, a Robert Goulet (or, as Dick Martin called him, Bobby Gullet) song, but her version is so convincing that I can't really consider her gone.

• Love 1

Welp. The man canceled Curveball. Contaminated water to 65k people can’t hang. I had several friends that were there, and I’m scared to text them. 

Anyway. Here’s some Pavement. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/16/2018 at 9:36 AM, McLoofus said:

If you have a Prime login, you can access music from the website and stream from any device if you're so inclined. No pressure though. 

Still making edits. Just caught the lyric, "When we make love, your cries will be heard far away, and everything I need is between those thighs". That one's going on a different playlist. Not the one that my toddler mostly ignores to at the beach. 

Found it.

Much (surprise?) new to me there.

Review might take a

minute?

Many Thanks.

An admittedly lengthy post (it is the weekend), w./ some re-posted content, but I've just learned that Mr. Neville still hews to a Pocky Way (I hadn't heard of the Funky Meters).

ETA - Would viva l'chaim be a superfluous redundancy?

Edited by AUld fAUx@
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2018 at 10:16 AM, AUld fAUx@ said:

Found it.

Much (surprise?) new to me there.

Review might take a

minute?

Many Thanks.

Mr. Loofus, sir - So long a minute that I might accidentally step on one in your list before I find it there (apologies in advance)?

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Mr. Loofus, sir - So long a minute that I might accidentally step on one in your list before I find it there (apologies in advance)?

Since your advanced apology ended up a question, my answer is no, please don't apologize!

On 8/18/2018 at 1:54 PM, AUld fAUx@ said:

Interesting question. I can see a few arguments either way.

The Meters are one of the best live bands ever. 

On 8/18/2018 at 12:54 PM, AUld fAUx@ said:

An admittedly lengthy post (it is the weekend), w./ some re-posted content, but I've just learned that Mr. Neville still hews to a Pocky Way (I hadn't heard of the Funky Meters).

• Thanks 1