Way Too Early 2017 Recruiting Class

CameronCrazy

It is time for the Doc to take one last sip of Coke and focus on the task ahead with predicting the outcomes of any and all things of less importance than how many times a day the dairy cow in Tuscapoopsca poops.

Now I intend to sit down with the list of the top 300 football players and make my pre-predictions. My 61.8% accuracy will stand true with maybe an accuracy rate of 63.8%!!

One more thing folks.....What is a "Royal Rogue Booster"? Whatever it is I think I have a whole lot of it.!

I think you are full of it too! Hee!

Collins would be a very nice add to our current WR group. A little different/bigger.

Nico is a Bama lean & did not even list AU in his top group in his most recent interview.

Wow, I'm pretty surprised at this. We were his leader the last time that I heard. We need DC all over this kid. If we can land a 6'5 receiver with his ability to go along with the studs that we signed in this last class then we would be loaded!

We need Bentley and Benton.

Bentley will not be coming to AU. With his dad an on the field coach now at USC and him having an offer from Stanford that he really likes; we won't be getting him. Plus it looks like Gus has decided he really wants true DT QBs only now.

Archived