Who are these idiot Donald Trump supporters?

AUUSN

I heard an interview with Trump where he was asked who he consulted with on foreign policy. His answer, "Myself."

It is greatly disturbing to me that people in this country believe that the only necessary qualifications for president is to be a overinflated ego maniac.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump released a short list of foreign policy advisors today, of course, he still puts himself at the top of that list. The pressure to do so finally got to him.

It includes Jeff Sessions of Alabammy.....YEE HAW....tea billy détente.....Easy to get someone to agree to advise you after they endorse you....

http://www.kcci.com/politics/trump-unveils-foreign-policy-adviser-list/38618690

I've read the NYT article...for any republican to win a plurality or certainly a majority of votes; they must get the majority of White, non College educated voters...which, after all, is the majority of voters in the country (70% of US residents do not have a college education; and the largest % of that group is white, duh). So, Mr Trump is following the advice of every political consultant that didn't suffer thru common core math or the advice of the Bill Kristol's and George Will's of the world....win the base and Reagan democrats and you become president. Try to be a democrat; and the democrats will get elected (or in this case, in the republican primary, the democrats running are all out of the race now).

Trump released a short list of foreign policy advisors today, of course, he still puts himself at the top of that list. The pressure to do so finally got to him.

It includes Jeff Sessions of Alabammy.....YEE HAW....tea billy détente.....Easy to get someone to agree to advise you after they endorse you....

http://www.kcci.com/politics/trump-unveils-foreign-policy-adviser-list/38618690

I guess since you need a passport to come down here to Alabama, that qualifies Sessions to be on a foreign policy team.

It would seem to me that these uneducated and impoverished people would support "gimme free stuff" Bernie.

It would seem to me the state of Alabama, who always takes more in Fed money than they give, would vote democratic if we went by your standards...Yet...................they don't...imagine...

Kasich tweeted his foreign policy advisors...Instead of 5 names, it had 5 pages of names.

Trump is a political fraud.

And then there's the lying. People who are obsessed with Clinton's supposed lying don't seem to mind when it comes to Trump:

Says the confessed liar.

I guess the idiots who are supporting Trump are the leftie version of the idiots supporting Hillary :dunno:

Read the article. Here..

Widespread poverty throughout the heartland and Southern United States is a lamentable social problem, but even in the best economic conditions, and under the friendliest government policies, the career options for high school dropouts will forever remain few and poor. Rather than accepting some “personal responsibility” – a favorite conservative concept – for their low standard of living and destructive lifestyle, the wrongly romanticized white working class is flocking to a candidate who allows them to blame other people for their problems. Their poor health is not the result of a pack a day habit and fatty diet, just as their financial misery has nothing to do with their rejection of education. It is all because of those damn Mexicans coming up from the border, the Chinese villains overseas, or the Muslim immigrant illegally occupying the Oval Office.

That would be way away from my experiences.

Most dropouts support Sanders, and a few hillary fans, cruz, etc...

The trump fans I know have good jobs... though no matter how much I talk to them I can not understand why the **** they like trump.

I have seen some local interviews and the folks down here were mainly saying that they can't stand the status quo and in the last round elected folks who were supposed to shake things up in DC but didn't so they are hoping trump will. They may not like him as a person but consider it a protest vote to the establishment.

Does that sound like an intelligent decision to you?

The better question is Do I care why people vote for trump or their reasons? But is seems to bother the heck out of you and others on this board. I really don't care why people vote the way they do as it is a personal choice that everyone that participates has to come to grips with why they voted the way they do...

Well, it does "bother the heck" out of me. I love and appreciate my country. The Trump phenomenon reflects a dumbing down of the electorate beyond what I thought possible.

It's as if reality TV has become actual reality. It just confirms that there is absolutely no reason to believe The Great American Experiment was nothing more than a flash in the pan of history.

Homie face it Trump is in your head....and in one of your later posts...lying about attendance...hmmm...guessing his strong suit isn't counting...but trying to equate that with lying about classified information kept on your private server and telling the loved ones of the fallen in benghazi it was about a video...well for me those two lies don't equate...I can forgive someone bragging about a crowd size but cannot the other ...maybe that is because for the past 28 years myself and my son have had to put our lives on the line at times for this country....and to me her lies could do damage to either this country or the people who protect it.

I guess the idiots who are supporting Trump are the leftie version of the idiots supporting Hillary :dunno:

Read the article. Here..

Widespread poverty throughout the heartland and Southern United States is a lamentable social problem, but even in the best economic conditions, and under the friendliest government policies, the career options for high school dropouts will forever remain few and poor. Rather than accepting some “personal responsibility” – a favorite conservative concept – for their low standard of living and destructive lifestyle, the wrongly romanticized white working class is flocking to a candidate who allows them to blame other people for their problems. Their poor health is not the result of a pack a day habit and fatty diet, just as their financial misery has nothing to do with their rejection of education. It is all because of those damn Mexicans coming up from the border, the Chinese villains overseas, or the Muslim immigrant illegally occupying the Oval Office.

The trump fans I know have good jobs... though no matter how much I talk to them I can not understand why the **** they like trump.

I have seen some local interviews and the folks down here were mainly saying that they can't stand the status quo and in the last round elected folks who were supposed to shake things up in DC but didn't so they are hoping trump will. They may not like him as a person but consider it a protest vote to the establishment.

The better question is Do I care why people vote for trump or their reasons? But is seems to bother the heck out of you and others on this board. I really don't care why people vote the way they do as it is a personal choice that everyone that participates has to come to grips with why they voted the way they do...

Well, it does "bother the heck" out of me. I love and appreciate my country. The Trump phenomenon reflects a dumbing down of the electorate beyond what I thought possible.

It's as if reality TV has become actual reality. It just confirms that there is absolutely no reason to believe The Great American Experiment was nothing more than a flash in the pan of history.

Homie face it Trump is in your head....and in one of your later posts...lying about attendance...hmmm...guessing his strong suit isn't counting...but trying to equate that with lying about classified information kept on your private server and telling the loved ones of the fallen in benghazi it was about a video...well for me those two lies don't equate...I can forgive someone bragging about a crowd size but cannot the other ...maybe that is because for the past 28 years myself and my son have had to put our lives on the line at times for this country....and to me her lies could do damage to either this country or the people who protect it.

Oh no, don't tell me homie has been caught lying again. That is his first one ever in this forum :drippingsarcasm7pa:

So glad I read this article so I could be educated by genius liberals on here.

And then there's the lying. People who are obsessed with Clinton's supposed lying don't seem to mind when it comes to Trump:

Says the confessed liar.

Man you must really be butt hurt over that "Erropean chastising" I gave you, huh. :laugh:

Says the confessed liar.

Man you must really be butt hurt over that "Erropean chastising" I gave you, huh. :laugh:

You really should get you fantasizing under control. All that happened was i exposed you as a liar.

It would seem to me that these uneducated and impoverished people would support "gimme free stuff" Bernie.

The ones that think in bumper sticker terms probably do. Are you uneducated and impoverished?

Read the article. Here..

Au Contraire! It's the lying about the trivial, unnecessary stuff that is most characteristic of compulsive liars. (Like Proud Tiger lying about a lousy typo.)

Read the article. Here..

Oh no, don't tell me homie has been caught lying again. That is his first one ever in this forum :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Really, really, REALLY butt hurt! :laugh:

Read the article. Here..

Au contraire.....your butt is hurting so bad it's now numb. Or maybe it's just numb nuts.

Read the article. Here..

Au contraire.....your butt is hurting so bad it's now numb. Or maybe it's just numb nuts.

AAARRRRGHH! Your wit! I am blinded!!! :rolleyes:

You are clearly out of your league. It's pathetic.

Yep I outkicked my coverage. I jumped over you and am now in the majors. I agree it's pathetic but I am lacking in sympathy But as Jim Fyffe would say "my time is up thanks for yours." Goodnight. another day maybe.

Yep I outkicked my coverage. I jumped over you and am now in the majors. I agree it's pathetic but I am lacking in sympathy But as Jim Fyffe would say "my time is up thanks for yours." Goodnight. another day maybe.

That's very weak coffee.

I guess the idiots who are supporting Trump are the leftie version of the idiots supporting Hillary :dunno:/>

Read the article. Here..

Au Contraire! It's the lying about the trivial, unnecessary stuff that is most characteristic of compulsive liars. (Like Proud Tiger lying about a lousy typo.)

Sort of like being under a hail of sniper fire when little girls hand you flowers? Or stating that, I never sent classified email. Or I never had sex with that women. Or I made the 100,000 of of 1,000 in less than 6 months on future trading....those kind of trivial things? Dude he is in your head. We know you don't like him. But come on...if you cannot stand what is being said in here stay out...

As for lying, I caught you in a lie about the statement you made that racist didn't support obama or clinton...I proved you wrong on those...or was it that you just misspoke?

With all these threads going after Trump and questions about the sanity of his supporters, we need to ask the same question of Hillary supporters and Bernie supporters too. As previously stated, I'm no Trump supporter but I can see why people that do make that decision.

With all these threads going after Trump and questions about the sanity of his supporters, we need to ask the same question of Hillary supporters and Bernie supporters too. As previously stated, I'm no Trump supporter but I can see why people that do make that decision.

They simply aren't on the same level. It's completely reasonable to not understand why someone supports a politician because you don't agree with their views and their governing philosophy. But that is not why people are questioning the support for Trump and it's why you don't hear the same incredulous statements about support for Cruz, Rubio, Bush, Rand Paul or Kasich.

Archived