Fort Worth schools jam through new trans policies

TitanTiger

Lol.

Not in Austin. In Fort Worth...

Author was butt-hurt that he didn't get to take shots at Austin lol.

This thread has like the same arguments and statements as all the other threads about transgenders.

No, the author was simply pointing out that this wasn't happening in a liberal enclave of the state like Austin. And if this kind of brainless stuff can happen in relatively conservative Ft. Worth, it can (and likely will) happen everywhere else.

Indeed, this thread does have all the same arguments and statements about transgenders...on both sides.

Then there is no need to mention Austin, especially considering that I have read articles lately discussing Houston and Dallas areas wanting to become more like Austin. Conservative rags like to bust on Austin, its what they do. Just like the guy that came into work the other day. Zero transactions, altercations, discussions, or anything remotely about politics... but we had to listen to his spill on how he hated coming into Austin and Hillary was gonna ruin the world and he couldn't wait to get back to Houston. We couldn't wait for him to get back to Houston ourselves.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its these kind of things that wont let us forget that Mao Zedong was the originator of political correctness. Of course Mao went on to murder 40 million plus of his fellow countrymen to insure the correct political point of view. The direction all of this is taking here sure resembles tyranny to me and begs the question....where does it all end?

Surely this time is different for the left? The next totalitarian regime will surely be the one that loves social outcasts. Think progress.

Really? Who are these "social outcasts" as you would define them.

Small minority groups and groups that threaten state power. Lenin was very open, but Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Nicolae Ceaușescu all criminalized non heterosexual behavior.

You are as obscure as 78.

:homer: no comprende? :comfort:

Its these kind of things that wont let us forget that Mao Zedong was the originator of political correctness. Of course Mao went on to murder 40 million plus of his fellow countrymen to insure the correct political point of view. The direction all of this is taking here sure resembles tyranny to me and begs the question....where does it all end?

Surely this time is different for the left? The next totalitarian regime will surely be the one that loves social outcasts. Think progress.

Small minority groups and groups that threaten state power. Lenin was very open, but Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Nicolae Ceaușescu all criminalized non heterosexual behavior.

Maybe you can explain it? Why is the next totalitarian regime going to "love social outcasts"?

The explanation and examples provided didn't exactly shed light on it, in fact, just the opposite.

If anyone can explain it, it's you - after all, it takes one to know one. :laugh:

Maybe you can explain it? Why is the next totalitarian regime going to "love social outcasts"?

The explanation and examples provided didn't exactly shed light on it, in fact, just the opposite.

If anyone can explain it, it's you - after all, it takes one to know one. :laugh:

Quite possibly, but unlike a few here, I won't use bias to interpret words to my liking.

If anyone can explain succinctly what they meant, I think we should yield to the author of those words.

And I do think you asked Max "who" not "why" correct?

Takes one to know one? Homes, that is so 2nd grade bro. Stop already. Not a good look.

:homer:/> no comprende? :comfort:/>

If anyone can explain it, it's you - after all, it takes one to know one. :laugh:/>

Quite possibly, but unlike a few here, I won't use bias to interpret words to my liking.

What the heck does that mean?

The next totalitarian regime will surely be the one that loves social outcasts.

^^^ Reductio ad absurdum.

The irony of minority groups that want to weld state power to accomplish their ends eventually get crushed under its weight. Totalitarians by nature don't like people who live outside their narrow boxes of control. Including LGBTs, religions, libertarians... So yes, "social outcasts" (of the state).

The next totalitarian regime will surely be the one that loves social outcasts.

^^^ Reductio ad absurdum.

The irony of minority groups that want to weld state power to accomplish their ends eventually get crushed under its weight. Totalitarians by nature don't like people who live outside their narrow boxes of control. Including LGBTs, religions, libertarians... So yes, "social outcasts" (of the state).

So if a minority group advocates for a given position, they want to "wield state power". :-\

That's a rather distorted and prejudicial way to describe the political process in a representative democracy.

Archived