Softball Super Regional vs. Arizona - game 2

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that was another error....no matter what they call it...bad way to start the inning but the next Az batter makes it easy with a pop fly to center for out one..

Nice play by Jordan....handled the bouncer quickly to get the lead runner at 2nd.....2 outs and runner on first

Runner at first doesn't matter Carlee. Don't draw your pitcher's attention to her by throwing behind her...

lined to 2nd and Carosone makes the catch and its a FINAL. AUBURN WINS 4-1 and forces a game 3. Martin with the complete game.

Line out to 2nd.....and AU takes it to game 3..... Martin pitched a terrific game with modest defensive help ...but got the win.

Game 3- time for AU to run rule like they did Jax St.

5EST on the U.

I have a feeling we will get shoved to the app because of the baseball game that is on. Clemson is ahead of FSU 18-5 T8 at the moment. Baseball is so slow......

5EST on the U.

I have a feeling we will get shoved to the app because of the baseball game that is on. Clemson is ahead of FSU 18-5 T8 at the moment. Baseball is so slow......

Believe they'll cut it short when we come on.

5EST on the U.

Believe they'll cut it short when we come on.

Hope so...there is not much mystery left in that game.....and I did see something about 5:15 or so.....

We always have to start on a different network. They should move the other game to finish.

We always have to start on a different network. They should move the other game to finish.

Or they could just get a clue and not schedule games 2 hours apart like they did a lot of these super regional games.

ESPN has done that with games all season and it has worked out just as poorly all year long.....

The really weird thing is that the HD and SD channels were showing different games on ESPNews. Confused the heck out of my dad and me. I was watching the game on ESPNews HD, while he was watching some 18-5 baseball blowout on the SD channel.

ESPN has done that with games all season and it has worked out just as poorly all year long.....

The really weird thing is that the HD and SD channels were showing different games on ESPNews. Confused the heck out of my dad and me. I was watching the game on ESPNews HD, while he was watching some 18-5 baseball blowout on the SD channel.

That blowout was Clempson v FSU in the ACC championship. Last I heard, there was a rain delay in the 9th with FSU down by 5. A defensive gem, huh?

Archived