2016 SEC Media Days

RunInRed

v

USCe and UGA by far the worst. I'm not one for all the filters and effects so I'm partial to Ole Miss' cover. Begrudgingly, I'll admit Alabama's makes a really strong statement. Compare that to, for example, UF's cover, which just doesn't make sense, AND provides a visual that is in direct conflict with the statement (since swamps are anything but pristine white places).

I like our cover. I could've done without Gus. I prefer the player-focused approach, and we did that much more this year than last year.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

South Carolina's is awwwwwwful. Yikes. 

I think if WM was yelling instead of standing very awkwardly it wouldn't be as bad

AU's is the best of course. I thought UGa's was decent, Tennessee's was good and I liked the simplicity of TAMU's throwback guide. The winner of the 'worst guide' award has to go to Mizzou, good grief.  As a general rule I don't like coaches on the media guide. But of the 3 with a coach on it, Gus's is the most understated, small and not looking at the camera, so that's good. Muschamp's just reeks of look at me and Kirby's is somewhere in between but trending to the Muschamp category.

• Like 1

Miss State and Bama's are simple and I think they're my favorite covers. Tennessee's looks like it was ripped off of a SI cover. Don't like coaches on the cover at all. Mizzou tried at least. 

You can't make this stuff up ...

16 minutes ago, alabamabrown14 said:

What are the times for Gus and players to speak with the media?

Today: Commissioner Greg Sankey and Auburn (12:35 p.m.-3:25 p.m.), Florida and Vanderbilt (3:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.)

Tuesday: Georgia and Mississippi State (10:05 a.m.-1:25 p.m.), Tennessee and Texas A&M (2 p.m.-5 p.m.)

Wednesday: Alabama and Arkansas (10:05 a.m.-1:05 p.m.), Kentucky and Missouri (2 p.m.-5 p.m.)

Thursday: South Carolina, Ole Miss, LSU (10:05 a.m.-2:35 p.m.)

38 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Today: Commissioner Greg Sankey and Auburn (12:35 p.m.-3:25 p.m.), Florida and Vanderbilt (3:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.)

Tuesday: Georgia and Mississippi State (10:05 a.m.-1:25 p.m.), Tennessee and Texas A&M (2 p.m.-5 p.m.)

Wednesday: Alabama and Arkansas (10:05 a.m.-1:05 p.m.), Kentucky and Missouri (2 p.m.-5 p.m.)

Thursday: South Carolina, Ole Miss, LSU (10:05 a.m.-2:35 p.m.)

Thanks RIR and for keeping us updated

1 hour ago, alabamabrown14 said:

What are the times for Gus and players to speak with the media?

They just showed Gus's times on the SECN screen. 

@ podium- 12:55 PM ET

@ SECN table- 2:55 PM ET