FWIW JGT opines on Sean White

ellitor

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

That's easy now. The question is how will people react if he throws 2 or 3 picks in his first 2 or 3 games

It depends on the type of INTs.  A hail Mary at the end of a half is better than one when 1st and goal. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, cole256 said:

That's easy now. The question is how will people react if he throws 2 or 3 picks in his first 2 or 3 games

:dead:

6 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

No disrespect intended, but I never had a fan from any team we played last year say they wish they had one of our quarterbacks last year.

Lol on another note, the article did sound similar to a speech I gave a good buddy before i set him up on a blind date. Good news is, they are married now.

2 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Interceptions are going to happen. Depends on the interception.  Was it on a ball thrown into double coverage? Was it because a Freshman wr ran the wrong route? Or because the db made a helluva play? Some you facepalm. Some you tip your hat to the defense.

spot on.  Sadly we have several here that will ignore that and immediately indict the player because its just what they do.

4 minutes ago, Fricking Ray said:

The receiver and quarterback would.

And the coaches.

Along with the millions of viewers who see the wr gesture it was his fault, or the coach discussing the route with the wr, or the color commentator who states the wr ran the wrong route.

But hey, that is just cole being cole.

Interceptions do happen. I said the same thing when y'all indicted Trevor Knight as a horrible quarterback. Funny how y'all can talk through both sides of the mouth so easily. Hell, Pat Sullivan's career low in interceptions is Knights career high. 

2 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

And the coaches.

Along with the millions of viewers who see the wr gesture it was his fault, or the coach discussing the route with the wr, or the color commentator who states the wr ran the wrong route.

But hey, that is just cole being cole.

You're so stupid, how many times last year did you see a wr say he ran the wrong route? How would a color commentator know who's fault it was? And just because a wr coach tries to find out what happened how do you figure that means the wr ran the wrong route? 

The first td against Louisville what was Gus upset about? Yeah, you don't know. Look but apparently even hypothetically it's already the wr fault from all the examples you gave. Already getting practice in huh? You constantly say the dumbest stuff then have the audacity to say Cole being Cole....gtho

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

It depends on the type of INTs.  A hail Mary at the end of a half is better than one when 1st and goal. 

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen anybody get mad at a hail Mary

2 hours ago, Fricking Ray said:

The receiver and quarterback would.

When I say nobody I was talking about the fan base since we were talking about how the fan base would react, don't think anybody was thinking how would the coaches react or how would the qb would react to himself

the thing i like about our starting qb is many players were relieved the competition was over. and a couple said they were relieved it was sean if i understood that right. if whites teammates are happy then i am happy.

Nobody said they were relieved it was white they said they all believed in white, which they would've said about any of the qb's. My point is you see what people really think during adversity, everybody says what they are scripted to say before the season starts.

Last year before the first game I'm sure everybody says they were behind jj

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Nobody said they were relieved it was white they said they all believed in white, which they would've said about any of the qb's. My point is you see what people really think during adversity, everybody says what they are scripted to say before the season starts.

Last year before the first game I'm sure everybody says they were behind jj

Who did you want to named starting QB?  Who do you think is the best QB on the team?  Last question, since you don't think SW as good a QB as JJ, do you think JJ will be the next man up should SW falter like JJ did last season.

wde

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Who did you want to named starting QB?  Who do you think is the best QB on the team?  Last question, since you don't think SW as good a QB as JJ, do you think JJ will be the next man up should SW falter like JJ did last season.

wde

I haven't ever seen jf3 play do I can't make an intelligent analysis as to who is the best qb. I wanted sw to be named the qb so I could actually see him play against somebody worth a damn. And I don't know where you came up with the don't think sw is as good as a qb as jj stuff. And I don't think sw should get pulled like jj did if he did falter, at least not make sw play against the tough teams then let somebody else play against the trash team then give the other guy all the praise and down sw when he is the one that actually showed heart. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I haven't ever seen jf3 play do I can't make an intelligent analysis as to who is the best qb. I wanted sw to be named the qb so I could actually see him play against somebody worth a damn. And I don't know where you came up with the don't think sw is as good as a qb as jj stuff. And I don't think sw should get pulled like jj did if he did falter, at least not make sw play against the tough teams then let somebody else play against the trash team then give the other guy all the praise and down sw when he is the one that actually showed heart. 

Are you saying that JJ showed heart last year and SW did not?

No that's not what I said, I said alot but I didn't say that, but go figure. But yes jj showed alot of heart. Didn't say sw didn't. He showed it by passing through injury

fair enough cole but i did a disclaimer of....if i got that right..........just to let you know i was not completely sure......but it is not too far a stretch since jj's meltdown and the coaches stretching the competition for jf3

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

fair enough cole but i did a disclaimer of....if i got that right..........just to let you know i was not completely sure......but it is not too far a stretch since jj's meltdown and the coaches stretching the competition for jf3

Hey I'm not judging you bro. As soon as sw produce a come from behind win or something like that then you'll really see a team rally behind him

No that's not what I said, I said alot but I didn't say that, but go figure

Don't be obtuse.  You have often talked about JJ had to play against the tough part of the schedule last year while SW did not.  In that response to me you basically said the same thing without naming names, but added the part about having heart if playing against tough teams versus playing against trash teams.

wde

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

Don't be obtuse.  You have often talked about JJ had to play against the tough part of the schedule last year while SW did not.  In that response to me you basically said the same thing without naming names, but added the part about having heart if playing against tough teams versus playing against trash teams.

wde

I'm not being obtuse you just didn't understand what I was saying. And I did name names. I pretty much said no I don't think sw should get pulled right before a lighter part of the schedule if he for some reason struggled. I'm using the exact situation. I'm not being vague at all. But you reached with the sw didn't show heart stuff

I'm not being obtuse you just didn't understand what I was saying. And I did name names. I pretty much said no I don't think sw should get pulled right before a lighter part of the schedule if he for some reason struggled. I'm using the exact situation. I'm not being vague at all. But you reached with the sw didn't show heart stuff

LOL, mmmk. Carry on.

wde

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

LOL, mmmk. Carry on.

wde

?? Ok? But I'm always open to talk but don't just ask me questions then tell me to carry on after I answer them as if you're some type of administration. I was curious to why you said the things you said and thought you would elaborate. I wish I had known what you were planning on doing. And I didn't say anything funny but whatever I guess.....lol I'll laugh with you

15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No that's not what I said, I said alot but I didn't say that, but go figure. But yes jj showed alot of heart. Didn't say sw didn't. He showed it by passing through injury

JJ showed as much heart as I've ever seen last year. He is Auburn thru and thru no one can discount that.

Archived