FWIW JGT opines on Sean White

ellitor

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

?? Ok? But I'm always open to talk but don't just ask me questions then tell me to carry on after I answer them as if you're some type of administration. I was curious to why you said the things you said and thought you would elaborate. I wish I had known what you were planning on doing. And I didn't say anything funny but whatever I guess.....lol I'll laugh with you

Never claimed to be any type of administration.  Heck, I have warning points from the administration. Oh, you did say something(s) funny.  Carry on with your agenda (you think JJ gets a raw deal and SW gets treated with kids gloves).  I have posted before that I thought SW was average at best last year at QB, but I thought when healthy, he was better than JJ.  Yes, JJ played against better competition, so I am curious to see how SW handles it against Clemson and LSU.  

wde

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know people that would've quit after that lsu game. And he took alot of the blame after that game. And the way he handled himself to the media right after that game was impressive as well. IMO. 

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

JJ showed as much heart as I've ever seen last year. He is Auburn thru and thru no one can discount that.

I agree JJ showed a lot of heart as well and I have never doubted his commitment to AU.

wde

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

Never claimed to be any type of administration.  Heck, I have warning points from the administration. Oh, you did say something(s) funny.  Carry on with your agenda (you think JJ gets a raw deal and SW gets treated with kids gloves).  I have posted before that I thought SW was average at best last year at QB, but I thought when healthy, he was better than JJ.  Yes, JJ played against better competition, so I am curious to see how SW handles it against Clemson and LSU.  

wde

Well you pretty much said what I said except your agenda is against coach garner, but you fabricated some stuff and you were disingenuous with actually wanting to have a conversation and now you're trying to insult so we can leave it at this 

20 minutes ago, cole256 said:

?? Ok? But I'm always open to talk but don't just ask me questions then tell me to carry on after I answer them as if you're some type of administration. I was curious to why you said the things you said and thought you would elaborate. I wish I had known what you were planning on doing. And I didn't say anything funny but whatever I guess.....lol I'll laugh with you

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Well you pretty much said what I said except your agenda is against coach garner, but you fabricated some stuff and you were disingenuous with actually wanting to have a conversation and now you're trying to insult so we can leave it at this 

I definitely have an agenda against coaches that do not do their job very well.  Garner can recruit, but on the field he is lacking, but hey, he has tons of talent to work with this season, so I hope to see all of the greatness that many ascribe to him.  I didn't fabricate anything nor was I disingenuous. FWIW, I don't think the problem with our QB play is with the players, it is with Gus and Lashlee.

wde 

15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I know people that would've quit after that lsu game. And he took alot of the blame after that game. And the way he handled himself to the media right after that game was impressive as well. IMO. 

He did an outstanding job representing Auburn. A couple of players on defense took a lot of the heat after the LSU loss.

21 minutes ago, cole256 said:

J.J. handled that situation as well as anyone could've. He didn't implode nor did he down anyone around him. I hated for him. I am more impressed with how he took on the reigns later on the season, knowing his time at starting were probably limited and himself starting to become an afterthought. LSU, UGA, Bama...tough sledding..

JJ's significant playing days may be over at AU. That does not in any way diminish his class and integrity. A true Auburn man. Congrats to Mr. White. WDE

30 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

I definitely have an agenda against coaches that do not do their job very well.  Garner can recruit, but on the field he is lacking, but hey, he has tons of talent to work with this season, so I hope to see all of the greatness that many ascribe to him.  I didn't fabricate anything nor was I disingenuous. FWIW, I don't think the problem with our QB play is with the players, it is with Gus and Lashlee.

wde 

You fabricated the jj was a better qb than sw thing. You did try to start up insults or whatnot after I answered them, and you asked questions didn't elaborate anything you said and told me to carry on like you could or something....

And I said the qb coaching thing a long, long time ago. Didn't see anybody post it before me. But like I said you say mostly the same things I do but for whatever reason you just pulled this last convo stuff for whatever reason....

On 8/27/2016 at 5:12 PM, AUIH1 said:

Don't be obtuse.  You have often talked about JJ had to play against the tough part of the schedule last year while SW did not.  In that response to me you basically said the same thing without naming names, but added the part about having heart if playing against tough teams versus playing against trash teams.

wde

:-\

The convo was so stupid I read through it again to see what was going on. Once I pinpointed the problem I responded since I missed it yesterday. It's for me, you don't have to worry about it

On 8/27/2016 at 4:40 PM, cole256 said:

You're so stupid, how many times last year did you see a wr say he ran the wrong route? How would a color commentator know who's fault it was? And just because a wr coach tries to find out what happened how do you figure that means the wr ran the wrong route? 

The first td against Louisville what was Gus upset about? Yeah, you don't know. Look but apparently even hypothetically it's already the wr fault from all the examples you gave. Already getting practice in huh? You constantly say the dumbest stuff then have the audacity to say Cole being Cole....gtho

This is rich. Must've touched a nerve. Thanks for the insults. And even more. Thanks for the laughs.

Sorry for posting this but I'm fairly new, though was on here last year.  I'm pretty perplexed over how hateful and divisive so many of the comments about "OUR" football team.  This is a great forum to learn more about players coaches and things surrounding athletics at Auburn; but for those who are so frustrated and upset I understand your feelings.

The difference in how I choose to show my frustration and some of you is I truly believe our own Coaches and some players could very well be reading these posts.

There's a big difference between constructive criticism and spewing negative stuff.  Maybe we all should back up and think our comments we are making are about our kid brothers.  These guys are "young impressionable men" that really trying to succeed and I can assure you our Coaches also want success.

And your fellow Auburn Family members are part of your family!

So many fans were caught off guard last year since we were suppose to have a #6 team myself included. It's natural for some people to be so negative on things. Once again I include myself . I'm as old as swamp water we just take what we get and keep moving on. &^%$ bammer

5 minutes ago, 75 Walk On said:

Sorry for posting this but I'm fairly new, though was on here last year.  I'm pretty perplexed over how hateful and divisive so many of the comments about "OUR" football team.  This is a great forum to learn more about players coaches and things surrounding athletics at Auburn; but for those who are so frustrated and upset I understand your feelings.

The difference in how I choose to show my frustration and some of you is I truly believe our own Coaches and some players could very well be reading these posts.

There's a big difference between constructive criticism and spewing negative stuff.  Maybe we all should back up and think our comments we are making are about our kid brothers.  These guys are "young impressionable men" that really trying to succeed and I can assure you our Coaches also want success.

Nothing to be sorry about.  A lot of it is tiresome...some of it actually amusing....but if you really read a lot if it, you'll notice very little if the negativity is actually aimed at the team or players (there is some, especially at coaches) but most of the truly hateful and divisive posts are actually posters aimed at other posters.  There's alot of "personal" battles on this forum so you just have to wade through them.

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Nothing to be sorry about.  A lot of it is tiresome...some of it actually amusing....but if you really read a lot if it, you'll notice very little if the negativity is actually aimed at the team or players (there is some, especially at coaches) but most of the truly hateful and divisive posts are actually posters aimed at other posters.  There's alot of "personal" battles on this forum so you just have to wade through them.

I do dislike bird immensely does that count

16 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh, that's top on the list! :rolleyes:

54 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Only when you remember 

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

This is rich. Must've touched a nerve. Thanks for the insults. And even more. Thanks for the laughs.

No prob, keep coming with the made up scenarios that doesn't happen and try to use them to talk down as if you're the enlightened one. I'm sure I'll have plenty more. 

You don't need me for laughs though, just read your posts over and over

On 8/27/2016 at 5:25 PM, augolf1716 said:

JJ showed as much heart as I've ever seen last year. He is Auburn thru and thru no one can discount that.

The good news is, if Sean is the starter than it only makes sense for Jeremy to be the back-up (similar style), which should mean that Jeremy should get a few quarters here and there, if only against the cupcakes.  Most of our QBs with heart end up wide receivers... or holders.

17 hours ago, 75 Walk On said:

17 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Yes, it gets tiresome and it happens in nearly every thread. The ignore button does wonders. War Eagle!! Sean will do well, represent AU well and play hard. About all we can ask. 

Archived