***Auburn vs. Ole Miss - Game Thread***

RunInRed

56 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Our secondary is so porous "tonight." The secondary has been very good the past 3 games.

They are good when the QB does not have all day. We have to get better at LB and secondary.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I officially give up on our D doing anything decent tonight. When a QB can break 2 tackles at once, time to call it. We got zero chance to ever stop this offense. This is horrendous and extremely embarrassing. SW and the O better score EVERY DAMN TIME they get the ball or we will surely lose

Just now, Dan-0 said:

They are good when the QB does not have all day. We have to get better at LB and secondary.

So little pressure against an inexperienced oline.

And another false start?  Kozan with two on this drive?

I cannot believe that we have people on here that are crapping all over our defense after all they have done this year. Especially after every defense, but LSU has been exposed by them this year. Let's just throw out 7 weeks of great defense and turn our backs on the d after 3 quarters and 29 points. Smh

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

No we didnt and it shouldnt be. We are better than them period. This is our F minus game

Well, I  disagree . 

I certainly didn't think this would be a cake walk, but I NEVER thought we would have given up the amount of yardage and points that we have tonight. It is quite embarassing. Of course, they scored 43 on Bama's D....

That said, even great teams can have off weeks. Our D is better than this and they will be back.

Just now, Never2Yield said:

Well, I  disagree . 

How can you disagree? Every major media had Au. Go look at the prediction thread. Go look anywhere and check the stats going into this game. Au plays au football and would blow om off the field.

Archived