Dear Abby

Guest Tigrinum Major

You must warn everyone, that reading of the post might cause anal leakage, similar to the WOW chips everyone loves so much,

I know everyone was taken by the cullman subject but am I the only one who noticed claims of WOW chips causing anal leakage?

Hey guys,  I am from Cullman also.  those of you who live close by give me a shout at bussey_f@bellsouth.net. War Dang Eagle!

199270[/snapback]

Guys, I'm from Cullman too. Graduated Cullman High '87. I actually lived out toward Holly Pond. My career has since moved me to Hartselle, but Cullman is my "home", most of my family still live there.

boaz, cullman, arab...all those cities are just like aren't they? ;)

142709[/snapback]

:D

199184[/snapback]

Heeeeey, Whats wrong with Cullman? My Grandparents live in Cullman. Real pretty lake.

199226[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with Cullman to me. I've lived there since I was 3. I love it and always have. I fish in the most beautiful lake in the state about twice a month or so. What area of Cullman do your grandparents live? CarolinaTiger must live in a big city or something. Just laughing @him. :au:

199231[/snapback]

vester1xg.gif

199251[/snapback]

I live in Good Hope just up the road about a half mile. :au:

You must warn everyone, that reading of the post might cause anal leakage, similar to the WOW chips everyone loves so much,

I know everyone was taken by the cullman subject but am I the only one who noticed claims of WOW chips causing anal leakage?

199297[/snapback]

lol, guess not

Archived