Putin laughs off barry

TheBlueVue

16 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Wow... your two false choices are sooooo convincing.  We've hacked them, we've hacked Iran, and Podesta ( password ) got scammed ... what difference, at this point, does it make ? We learned the TRUTH about how the Dems see others, how the operate, and more importantly, how INCOMPETENT they are to be trusted w/ our secrets. 

Thanks Putin ! For doing what our own damn media REFUSED to do ! 

You wanted our media to Hack the DNC and RNC?

So then you admit Putin was responsible for hacking the DNC. Good to see you finally recognize it. Now you cheering Russia in doing so? Sad. Trump would be proud of you.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUUSN said:

Raptor also.

Truth is truth, regardless of its source. And exactly how did Putin attack our democracy ? PLEASE, show the details. 

10 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Yes, exactly ! Just like Woodward and Bernstein did to Nixon !! Oh, wait... they did that " journalism " thing instead. Can't expect anyone to do that to Barry and the Dems, huh ? 

So then you admit Putin was responsible for hacking the DNC. Good to see you finally recognize it. Now you cheering Russia in doing so? Sad. Trump would be proud of you.

I've admitted no such thing , swabbie. But why shouldn't we cheer for the truth to come out ? Why is that a bad thing ? 

12 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Truth is truth, regardless of its source. And exactly how did Putin attack our democracy ? PLEASE, show the details. 

C09C9dWXEAAKDuc.jpg:large

I posted evidence numerous times but you are a Russian boot licker and nothing will sway you. What was it you wrote the other day? Oh yeah....bugger off.

You are a coward. A blind partisan that hates half of the American population...a sad troll.

12 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Yes, exactly ! Just like Woodward and Bernstein did to Nixon !! Oh, wait... they did that " journalism " thing instead. Can't expect anyone to do that to Barry and the Dems, huh ? 

I've admitted no such thing , swabbie. But why shouldn't we cheer for the truth to come out ? Why is that a bad thing ? 

You, the Russian boot licker, thanked Putting for doing what the media should have done. That's recognizing that Putin was behind the hacks on the DNC.

1 minute ago, AUUSN said:

You, the Russian boot licker, thanked Putting for doing what the media should have done. That's recognizing that Putin was behind the hacks on the DNC.

That's sarcasm, skippy. Good grief. 

Ex NATO Commander admits the Russians tried to hack out election.

Stavridis said he would recommend that Trump "confront where we must" on issues like Syria, Ukraine and cyber policy. But he added that "we should cooperate where we can on things like counterterrorism, counter-narcotics, counter-piracy, in the Arctic, potentially on arms control." 

"Let's try and construct the different relationship but we have to confront when the behavior is truly outrageous as it was in the case of the hack against our election," he added. 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

That's sarcasm, skippy. Good grief. 

My Russian boot licker sarcasm filter is broken. Be more clear next time. I've posted the evidence in this thread but you'll have none of it.

How was our election hacked ? Merely saying it doesn't prove 1 damn thing 

You've posted tweets. Not evidence.  Voter registration was hacked ( allegedly ) 

AND???  

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

How was our election hacked ? Merely saying it doesn't prove 1 damn thing 

You don't have the clearance.

And based on your Russian boot licker tendencies, I doubt you'd qualify for one.

3 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

And based on your Russian boot licker tendencies, I doubt you'd qualify for one.

You're effing delusional,.

No clearance ? My muscular buttock. That's because there IS nothing to see ! Obama and Hillary scoffed at the mere idea, before the election. Called Trump horrific for even suggesting any such thing.... off the chart hypocrites. 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

No clearance ? My muscular buttock. That's because there IS nothing to see ! Obama and Hillary scoffed at the mere idea, before the election. Called Trump horrific for even suggesting any such thing.... off the chart hypocrites. 

Licker русской загрузки

Maybe Putting is blackmailing Trump with a video of him mocking POWs and the disabled. Or a video where he's bragging about grabbing some pu$$y

Oh wait...

1 hour ago, AUUSN said:

Did you vote for Mitt Romney back in 2012?.......... Just curious

2 hours ago, AURaptor said:

This kind of mindless denial should be more painful.

2 hours ago, AUUSN said:

Who is cheering for Russia Gilligan? At the end of the day the fact is that this would be a non - issue had Hillary won the election. Would not have been one damn word printed about it. Including a word from you.

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Who is cheering for Russia Gilligan? At the end of the day the fact is that this would be a non - issue had Hillary won the election. Would not have been one damn word printed about it. Including a word from you.

Supposition. Bad supposition, at that. Even if the dems are just using it as an ass-covering maneuver now, it would still be one hell of a cudgel politically. 

12 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I didn't vote for Hillary. I receive an Intel brief every morning so my views aren't partisan. Yours are.

31 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

We are doomed.the barry administration has allowed the Russian hackers to destroy us and the Vermont electrical grid system . NOT to worry. help is on the way.

1 hour ago, AUUSN said:

I didn't vote for Hillary. I receive an Intel brief every morning so my views aren't partisan. Yours are.

Understand you did not AUUSN. Nor did I. I do appreciate your service. Big part of my working life has spent as a military contractor. Feel safe every time I drive through those gates. ( Access Points post 911)   

Archived