Aubie Rules

PChamp119

I was thinking of Aubie...

Then I saw that Clemson Tiger mascot... he sucks. I mean... yea... he's got nothing on Aubie. It looks more like a Tiger Cub with a disease. What a stupid looking mascot.

Thank god we don't have that for our mascot - go Aubie

I'd take Aubie over ALL mascots..........As far as Tigers go, I'd take Aubie then the lsu Tiger whatever her name is...........Truthfully, I'd like to see "a Liger (Lion-Tiger) that's only my favorite animal of all" :big:

Truthfully, I'd like to see "a Liger (Lion-Tiger) that's only my favorite animal of all"  :big:

Hehe....It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic. :lol:

Truthfully, I'd like to see "a Liger (Lion-Tiger) that's only my favorite animal of all"  :big:

Hehe....It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic. :lol:

145404[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: ......."You gotta have skills, like Nunchuck skills". "1%, you drinking that because you think you're Fat?" :lol: ........"Your Mom goes to school....."

Guest Tigrinum Major
"You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?"  :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

145422[/snapback]

I have got to see this movie. I have heard too much about it.

yeah it's definitely one of the best man.. it's pretty funny. well worth it!!

"Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally."

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Yea, it is an awesome movie! The only thing I love more than Napoleon Dynamite and Aubie is dancing with fat chicks at the Highlands!

145530[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: ..........

Officer: "Son are you Drunk?"

Me: "Nooooo...............why, is there a Fat Chick in the back?"

Me: "Sh**, there's two of 'em...........Yes, I'm Plastered"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Kay!

On the original topic, I was just going to add that I torment my corndog hubby constantly with comments about how ratty and moth-eaten Mike the Tiger looks. Have you ever seen a well-worn stuffed animal that a kid has had for YEARS and how nubby and matted the animal's fur gets? THAT is what that LSU tiger mascot looks like.

And Clemson is... well... I am not sure WHAT that is. Kind of Disney-ish, like out of the Jungle Book or something.

So all these quotes are from Napoleon Dynamite? I guess I need to see it. What's the basic point of the movie? Or is there one?

So all these quotes are from Napoleon Dynamite?  I guess I need to see it.  What's the basic point of the movie?  Or is there one?

It's about your average dork in high school. There is no point and it's an incredibly stupid, low-budget movie (I guess kind of like Monty Python :big: )...but it's damned funny. You've been warned. :D

"Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER!... Tina, eat. Food. Eat the FOOD!" :lol:

Yea.........My bad Jenny, I started it........But AuNuma1 Egged it on :P . You know me :big: ..........Back to the original Thread, I love Aubie.........I think he's the Best :thumbsup:

Ok, I am about to get raked over the coals for this, but I saw Napolean Dynomite, and I thought it sucked. I almost turned it off. I love a good comedy, and this movie has some funny parts, but I found it to be extremely slow. All this coming from a guy who thinks Super Troopers is a comedic masterpiece...

Oh well, to each his own.

All this coming from a guy who thinks Super Troopers is a comedic masterpiece...

Oh well, to each his own.

145765[/snapback]

:thumbsup::thumbsup: you should watch Club Dread if you haven't already.

LSU's tiger is by far the superior looking tiger.  AU's tiger looks like an old man with a beard.

145774[/snapback]

Aubie looks like a WHAT??????? Dude, lsu's tiger looks like a Water Baby, Think they could make that head Bigger??? :lol:

Archived