Baseball vs uat Game 3

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Think I can ignore my appointment with my Cardio in early June...this will probably do the job as well as his stress echo test....

same here I'm almost toast

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

Not able to watch...but this entire series is downright disturbing. We were hoping to host a regional. Now I'm not even sure we deserve to play in one smh

Yup...not good enough to be one of the top 16 teams in the nation...might as well just write us out of the top 64....please...

Klobo with 2 quick outs here in the 11th...

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

same here I'm almost toast

I may need a defibrilator, or set of jumper cables, before this one is over.  Should have seen my cardiologist before this weekend.

We're making UAT good like national champions during the weekend. How can we lose both games yesterday and having trouble putting UAT away today. This is not good.

Geez....throwing pitches right down  the middle to this guy.....not just Klobo...but KT did it twice.....letting this guy beat us.....just not smart.

If UAT wins the weekend series, I hope Butch gets heat over this poor showing during these 3 games.

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

If UAT wins the weekend series, I hope Butch gets heat over this poor showing during these 3 games.

Yes...put his rear on the hot seat for this terrible year...and hell, if he doesn't win that natty next year, fire his tail...

Leadoff walk for AU

Maybe we should just play this series in Montgomery from now on

This is still winnable...bama at the bottom of their bullpen staff now...we should be able to hit this guy...

Walk and the ball gets away from the  uat catcher and he didn't know where the ball was.  Anthony moves to 3rd.  1 out runners on 1st and 3rd

AU with runners on the corners with 1 down.  Tying run on third.  Jeremy Johnson to the plate

Loss or not Auburn has had a good season. Remember we swept Florida.

Jeremy Johnson ties it up with a little bloop by 2B.  Out at 1st...2 outs, winning run on 2nd

Archived