Baseball vs uat Game 3

Yep. Way out of control. Johnson gets dinged hard in the head.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#/! $&*

Very OT (but what the heck)--I find it very interesting that the Iron Bowl (in football) has never gone to overtime--though I guess it almost did.

I think we are out of gas this time around. Just a mess of a weekend. War Damn regardless.

Question - who is the pitcher on the hook for the win or the lose? Since it goes into extra innings does it not change from the starting pitcher?

Just now, autigeremt said:

I think we are out of gas this time around. Just a mess of a weekend. War Damn regardless.

Yeah my gut says that will probably do it. 

Just now, AlaskanFAN said:

Question - who is the pitcher on the hook for the win or the lose? Since it goes into extra innings does it not change from the starting pitcher?

Watson will be the losing pitcher if this holds up.

3 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

In extra innings the pitcher of record for the loss is the one who put the player on base that ultimately becomes the winning run. The winning pitcher is the last pitcher on the mound for the winning team when the go ahead run was scored. If another pitcher comes in then he gets credited with a save.

Archived