Baseball vs uat Game 3

Hard hit ball by Robert...off the 2B glove...careens into the OF....Johnson will go all the way home...6-6 game

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holland pops up a sac bunt attempt...bama catcher drops the easy pop up...foul ball

Ok now. Finish this thing.

Robert comes up big with a hit off the glove of the 2nd baseman and that allows Johnson to score from 2nd to tie the game.  6-6.   WIll Holland up.  no outs.   runner on 1st.  Holland dodges a bullet on popping up the bunt and the catcher drops it.   Let's go TIGERS...

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Holland pops up a sac bunt attempt...bama catcher drops the easy pop up...foul ball

I don't care any more. This team should never ever ever ever ever ever bunt again.

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Hard hit ball by Robert...off the 2B glove...careens into the OF....Johnson will go all the way home...6-6 game

Sitting Robert & Jarvis costs us this series in my opinion!

Base hit, fellas. Make it happen.

Well that dropped ball by the catcher was the signal that God is on AU's side in this game...

Holland did his job and got a great bunt down to get Robert to 2nd.   1 out.  Top of the order up. Jonah Todd and they are going to intentionally walk Todd.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Well that dropped ball by the catcher was the signal that God is on AU's side in this game...

I think the girl in the orange tank top right behind the play deserves an assist on the dropped ball.

1 minute ago, audeuce02 said:

I think the girl in the orange tank top right behind the play deserves an assist on the dropped ball.

hmmmm I notice her

2 minutes ago, audeuce02 said:

Without a screen capture it's not true 

3 minutes ago, audeuce02 said:

ya never know how God is gonna answer a prayer...

Just now, corchjay said:

Without a screen capture it's not true 

It would have to be a .GIF for full effect, and I have no idea how to do that.

Come on Estes

Paging one clutch hit for AU...could the man holding the clutch please report to home plate at Plainsman park right this second...

#!/$^&*%

Think I can ignore my appointment with my Cardio in early June...this will probably do the job as well as his stress echo test....

Archived