Baseball vs uat Game 3

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, and maybe it's cause i'm looking for every little thing wrong they do, but bama players don't play with a lot of respect for their opponent or the game. Bat flipping, the first baseman doing crazy high flips of the ball to the mound after a third out, the catcher after that strikeout with a little hot dog in how he threw the ball back to the mound. I know i'm a baseball purist but still. There's emotion and then there's disrespect.

15 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

I never said it should have been missed, I said i can see how/why it was missed (by the home plate umpire).  You have your opinion, I have mine.  You can't use sound to make a determination, it has to be seen. 

exactly...that was my opinion and I expressed it...btw, didn't I say it wasn't even 'visually close'? AND IT WASN'T...

Come on Tigers.

Runners on 2nd and third after a single to CF...runner took 2nd on the throw.  Runner was out at third, but that doesn't matter this game for either side...

how is it that bama can get their bunts down time after time....and we are fortunate to just not bunt into a pop out  ?

OMG.  Auburn walks the opposing PITCHER, who is in because all players for alabama are burned...alabama leads 9-7...unbelievable

In the process of making the bama baseball season a success.....>:(

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

OMG.  Auburn walks the opposing PITCHER, who is in because all players for alabama are burned...alabama leads 9-7...unbelievable

Ugly....just ugly

Ugh....if auburn loses once again, more than half of bammers league wins are going to come from sweeping auburn in auburn...wth?

Archived