Baseball vs uat Game 3

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was a nice defensive play to get that out at 1st but Anthony scores on the play and we are tied  7-7

1 hour ago, WarTiger said:

I can definitely see how this could be missed.  It happens very fast, but they need to use replay here and get this right.   It's unfortunate that this particular play may not be reviewable.    it should be a double play.

Strongly disagree...that play should never have been missed...just from the sound it could be determined to not hit the ground but it wasn't even visually close to a ground ball...

how many chances we gonna get....:dunno: 

Just now, AU64 said:

Hopefully we don't have to endure another leadoff baserunner allowed in the top of the inning.

Herndon in to replace Klobo

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

They are still playing because of chances.....

Holland plays hot potato with another ball at SS.  Still gets Finnerty out by a step.  2 down.

Nice inning for Herndon....maybe his best of the year that I can recall......needed "clutch" and he did his part for the defense....now just need someone to do something with the bat....

Is that even legal 02 ? 

9 minutes ago, 1913-14 said:

Strongly disagree...that play should never have been missed...just from the sound it could be determined to not hit the ground but it wasn't even visually close to a ground ball...

I never said it should have been missed, I said i can see how/why it was missed (by the home plate umpire).  You have your opinion, I have mine.  You can't use sound to make a determination, it has to be seen. 

3 minutes ago, audeuce02 said:

Orange tank top assist.  Don't say I never gave yall anything.

That's a winner right there. 

Jonah Todd with an absolute scorcher snagged by the third baseman.  Will Holland back to first in time to avoid being doubled off.

Dang. Nice contact.

Come on Tigers..

Archived