Say What? DNC Never Let DHS Look at the Email Server???

DKW 86

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

No, not even similar.

Great addition.  Short, concise, and pointless.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Great addition.  Short, concise, and pointless.

Irony

Bill Clinton won the electoral college and had the most votes.  Trump did not even have the most votes.  

That's  a significant "point" of difference.

30 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Irony

Bill Clinton won the electoral college and had the most votes.  Trump did not even have the most votes.  

That's  a significant "point" of difference.

Probably why I said that 2000 was a better example. 

23 hours ago, bigbird said:

Correct me of I am wrong, but in '92 and '96, didn't Clinton win without a majority? Why now is it such a sore subject?

As far as the $$ goes, I agree that both parties have prostituted themselves out to the highest bidder.  

You are correct.  Bill Clinton won a plurality (not a majority) of the popular vote in both 1992 (42.9%) & 1996 (49.2%.)  Link  It's a sore subject now because of Trump/Russians/Collusion or something. 

5 hours ago, AUloggerhead said:

You are correct.  Bill Clinton won a plurality (not a majority) of the popular vote in both 1992 (42.9%) & 1996 (49.2%.)  Link  It's a sore subject now because of Trump/Russians/Collusion or something. 

"Sore subject"?   :dunno:

Our system doesn't allow run-offs.  

But it does allow candidates without even a plurality to win. :-\

5 hours ago, AUloggerhead said:

Not a sore subject. A misconstrued interpretation of simple facts is more like it. 

Archived