2019 5* WR George Pickens Flips to UGA

ellitor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem with George going anywhere he wants to go But he sure did not handle it correctly. He Has a lot of growing up to do. 

But it is what it is. 

And nobody associated with the football program saw this coming. Major slap to the face. 

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I have no problem with George going anywhere he wants to go But he sure did not handle it correctly. He Has a lot of growing up to do. 

But it is what it is. 

I have a problem with it. He can go blank himself. Shades of Reuben Foster.

I wish they would've been specific but I posted how I knew a dude that knows Pickens uncle who said he wasn't signing here....but anyway the way today is shaping and the we next year is looking......we're in a sad sad state right now......pitiful that leadership would let us get like this......we're a second rate program right now.....I knew Kirby going to uga was going to really hurt us

So much for George coming to Auburn. Why the heck does Gus hang on to Kodi Burns.  Kodi couldn't hand on to George, a 5 star WR from Hoover. Fire Kodi after signing day.

It really sucks that Perkins who had been committed to Auburn for several months, flips to Georgia thanks to and Cody Burns who couldn't hold on to him. That really pisses me off.

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I wish they would've been specific but I posted how I knew a dude that knows Pickens uncle who said he wasn't signing here....but anyway the way today is shaping and the we next year is looking......we're in a sad sad state right now......pitiful that leadership would let us get like this......we're a second rate program right now.....I knew Kirby going to uga was going to really hurt us

I agree. Still think Pickens handled it very poorly.  This world today - people are all about getting their’s. I can understand that but you still need to have some common courtesy. 

Not too surprised by Pickens....especially after this message this am....guy apparently was ashamed to sign at his school after misleading people for the past five months.

As for anyone seeing it coming.?   If someone is gonna lie to you, what can you do about it?    You have to put some faith in the integrity of the kids you are recruiting.

9 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Not too surprised by Pickens....especially after this message this am....guy apparently was ashamed to sign at his school after misleading people for the past five months.

As for anyone seeing it coming.?   If someone is gonna lie to you, what can you do about it?    You have to put some faith in the integrity of the kids you are recruiting.

See it coming, maybe not. Be totally blindsided by it? Yikes. 

We didn't want him anyway he isn't going to make his grades. Right? I will say it was a punk move. If you are wavering Decommit so everyone knows. $$ is king on this one.

39 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

But it is what it is. 

And nobody associated with the football program saw this coming. Major slap to the face. 

He said he called Malzahn and told him he wouldn't sign

1 hour ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

I hope you’re right, seems everyone is aware of some sort of improprieties.

Do tell....I need some good news right now. Felt this one coming, but this kid is trash. I'm sorry. I've thought for quite a while Kirby was pulling shady ass s***. I dispise everything about that Dr. Pepper guy looking ******

the Silver lining: 

We have more unsuccessful 5 star offensive recruits than not. He would have probably under performed.

He isn't gonna qualify

He has a lot of Duke like traits

He still isn't gonna qualify

His ego would have been a problem 

in the grand scheme of Gus, is it really gonna matter

Archived