DaShawn Hand arrested for DUI

Altima

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

There is a difference between "sleeping it off" and passing out.

I knew a guy who was awakened by a state trooper pecking on his window. Car running in drive with foot on brake pedal. At a RAILROAD crossing. Figured he sat there for over an hour. He still doesn't know how he kept his foot on the brake that long. He just remembered stopping for the train. 

Way to spin that Knick!

On 8/4/2017 at 7:40 AM, Maverick.AU said:

Well, looks like Hand just got a slap on the wrist ;)

According to little nicky hand just had tee many martoonies.

On 8/4/2017 at 11:32 AM, alexava said:

I knew a guy who was awakened by a state trooper pecking on his window. Car running in drive with foot on brake pedal. At a RAILROAD crossing. Figured he sat there for over an hour. He still doesn't know how he kept his foot on the brake that long. He just remembered stopping for the train. 

It's called The Grace of God.

On 8/3/2017 at 8:49 PM, augolf1716 said:

He'll get jump on by a few media people but most will just let it slide cause it St. Nick

Finebaum caved and now all is well between he (him?) and Nick.....big surprise huh?  

On 8/3/2017 at 5:18 PM, aufan57 said:

No one saw this coming /s

Another reason for the unprecedented run of #1 recruiting classes. There are a lot of kids, especially star kids who have had it that way all through high school, who want to play football somewhere where they know they won't be held accountable for their actions. They also don't worry about taking risks on problem players, because they know that they can just make their problems go away.

Archived