You Can Thank Trump For The White Nationalist Rampage

homersapien

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

That direct question wasn't even directed to me?? 

Yes.   The one you jumped in and answered anyway.  

(Which is fine by me.)

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Yes.

The one you jumped in and answered anyway.   (Which is fine by me.)

"Jumped in" and "evade" are two different things, buddy. 

19 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Ahem.

They think they have sympathetic ear in Trump.

Like BLM  and Antifa when Obama was in office?

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I love this sort of response.

If you actually did address the question directly, all you have to do is quote it.  

I can wait until you get home.

Well, I took the opportunity to address the nationality aspect of the potential proud American Nazis, but it wasn't in response to your supposedly direct question. 

Maybe somebody should get that through to you. 

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I assumed you knew that the antifa was a group within the opposition that you keep talking about. 

I am sure there are many, many groups in the set of people who oppose white supremacists.

So, why did you feel compelled to pick antifa out, if not for the reason of disparaging the set of people who oppose white supremacists?  

Using fake information no less. :-\

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

I am sure there are many, many groups in the set of people who oppose white supremacists.

So, why did you feel compelled to pick antifa out, if not for the reason of disparaging the set of people who oppose white supremacists?  

He's nutpicking.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Well, I took the opportunity to address the nationality aspect of the potential proud American Nazis, but it wasn't in response to your supposedly direct question. 

Maybe somebody should get that through to you. 

Actually, that was your response to my question.  If they still numbered the posts, I'd cite it, but it's on page 5.

And my question was not "supposedly" direct.  It was literally direct.  The fact it was not originally addressed to you doesn't make the question any less direct.

25 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

"Jumped in" and "evade" are two different things, buddy. 

Yep.

"Jumped in" is when you responded to a question directed to another. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

"Evade" is when you answered a different question than was actually asked.

Buddy.

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I had no clue the information was fake. I took it at face-value

At this point, I can only assume it is fake, given I didn't do the research to verify it. 

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Good to know, thanks.

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So, why did you feel compelled to pick antifa out,

Hatred and violence is a common theme

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/powerpost/wp/2017/08/13/fear-of-violent-left-preceded-events-in-charlottesville/

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

At this point, I can only assume it is fake, given I didn't do the research to verify it. 

So, you normally assume such positions as favoring white genocide to be typical of people who oppose white supremacists?

You normally assume that people who oppose white supremacists to be typically disparaging of Jews? 

So you normally associate violence with people who oppose white supremacism?

Is the first thing you think of someone who says they oppose white supremacism is they are probably violent which makes them the moral equivalents of white supremacists?

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So, you normally assume such positions as favoring white genocide to be typical of people who oppose white supremacists?

The bitter old man with another pointed statement. I'll stay way from that like it's the clap.

"Man of Integrity" :ucrazy:

Just now, aujeff11 said:

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

So you normally associate violence with people who oppose white supremacism

You sound like a moron. You can stop with the BS or ignore me. Your call 

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The bitter old man with another pointed statement. I'll stay way from that like it's the clap.

"Man of Integrity" :ucrazy:

Won't answer huh?

I am not afraid to answer a question, which demonstrates a hell of lot more integrity than you are exhibiting.

Furthermore, the question followed naturally from your post.   Go back and check.

You sound like a moron. You can stop with the BS or ignore me. Your call 

And you sound like you are getting tired of "winning".  

(Hint: It's OK to just not respond.  It's actually preferable for your image than showing your frustration.)

See?  Still teaching.

24 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

You trying to present something that caustic as evidence without verifying it doesn't reflect well on you. 

Faith Goldy.

Goldy drew considerable criticism in March 2017, when she posted on Twitter a video of herself in Bethlehem recording an Islamic call to prayer and appearing to call for a modern Crusade to take the city back.[8]

In June 2017, Goldy broadcast on Rebel Media "White Genocide in Canada?", analyzing the Canadian Government's foreign immigration policies with regard to the Third World and the effect of those policies on the demographic composition of Canadian society. She positted that European population replacement was occurring in the country as a result.[9] In response to the broadcast, several corporate entities withdrew their advertisements (and the revenue income derived from them) from Rebel Media.[10]

20 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

You trying to present something that caustic as evidence without verifying it doesn't reflect well on you. 

You're probably right. It was something I found on the internet that didn't even factor substantially into argument though. 

As far as Faith Goldy, I don't know about her. Apparently she was there and warned beforehand that things were getting out of hand before her camera captured the car ramming through the crowd. Her credibility may be s***, but we can't completely ignore what happened within her environment if a camera also picked it up as well.

21 minutes ago, homersapien said:

And you sound like you are getting tired of "winning".  

(Hint: It's OK to just not respond.  It's actually preferable for your image than showing your frustration.)

See?  Still teaching.

I'm not frustrated. I can spot your BS statements from a mile away though and there is nothing genuine about our debate. 

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Furthermore, the question followed naturally from your post.  

No it didn't. The following was never even implied: 

20 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So you normally associate violence with people who oppose white supremacism?

I associated the violence when I read about the violence, the vandalism, etc in the article. 

20 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

That's something we all three can likely agree on.

I'm so happy I could bring you two together.....with my low bar of humor

20 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I'm so happy I could bring you two together.....with my low bar of humor

We actually agreed on your possibly having a beer today-- verdict?

Archived