You Can Thank Trump For The White Nationalist Rampage

homersapien

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

FB_IMG_1502751435001.jpg

So you can post this garbage but not fact checking will get you frowned upon. 

I'd love some evenhandedness around this place. 

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

So you can post this garbage but not fact checking will get you frowned upon. 

I'd love some evenhandedness around this place. 

Didn't realize you'd get butthurt over it lmao... well....

1u3im9.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Didn't realize you'd get butthurt over it lmao... well....

1u3im9.jpg

The grotesque joke of yours reflects on your deficient sense of morality and decency, not mine. 

31 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The grotesque joke of yours reflects on your deficient sense of morality and decency, not mine. 

It's no secret on this board I spent years killing people I was completely apathetic towards, but you needed a joke picture about people I actually despise to realize that?

Bravo I guess, even the last horse to cross the finish line deserves some applause. :-\

33 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

This has been an amazing thread...

Agree Golf. Should have heard them this morning. Titan had to tone it. 

Of course you have a low bar for humor and to many Sunday beers......... according to Texy

No doubt this act of idiocy was Trumps fault

42 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

It's no secret on this board I spent years killing people I was completely apathetic towards,

Wow, you're such an internet badass. :-\

42 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

but you needed a joke picture about people I actually despise to realize that?

Don't act so proud that I somehow missed that you have an otherwise prevalent low sense of decency as a human being and are acting like a total POS. Or do it- claim homicidal thoughts towards white men at protests and maybe they will put you in a nuthouse for awhile. Claim it at the nuthouse four times and they just may give you disability as well. You're welcome for the free advice.

14 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

At this point we know that the man charged with this murder was at the neo Nazi rally. It doesn't really matter what you THINK in this situation when facts support that white supremacy groups are extremist groups that a responsible for domestic terrorism. In 2015 they were responsible for 37% of deaths as a result of domestic terrorism. 

This group's views are based on hateand I agree that it is an ignorant view to latch on to. Nevertheless, this group got who they wanted into the highest seat of power in America. They may be ignorant but they aren't irrelevant. And they believe they are serving Trump's agenda.

I stated this more than once. This group is ignorant. Who cares what they believe? They are irrelevant to me and apparently to the president.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Wow, you're such an internet badass. :-\

Don't act so proud that I somehow missed that you have an otherwise prevalent low sense of decency as a human being and is a total POS. Or do it- claim homicidal thoughts towards white men at protests and maybe they will put you in a nuthouse for awhile. Claim it at the nuthouse four times and they just may give you disability as well. You're welcome for the free advice.

herp derp, met guys like you my whole life. come shake my hand and thank me for my service. Then I point out s*** bags in the USA I wouldn't mind taking out (if it were legal) and they dribble in their pants.

It's so courageous to go to Iraq and Afghanistan to kill horrible people, but so horrible to even joke about doing it to horrible people in the US.

The President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA just got praise from a neo Nazi because POTUS didn't call them out. That was a dog whistle moment. 

So some ignorant inbreed praises the president. Big whoop. This neo Nazi is still ignorant and obviously has no clue what he is stating. Seems to me it was a dog whistle for a certain biased populous. Nothing more.

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

So some ignorant inbreed praises the president. Big whoop. This neo Nazi is still ignorant and obviously has no clue what he is stating. Seems to me it was a dog whistle for a certain biased populous. Nothing more.

You are failing to see the point. These people whom you dismiss as ignorant are responsible for 37% of domestic terrorism in our country. 

16 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I stated this more than once. This group is ignorant. Who cares what they believe? They are irrelevant to me and apparently to the president.

I imagine they aren't irrelevant to Heather Heyer's friends and family.

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

You are failing to see the point. These people whom you dismiss as ignorant are responsible for 37% of domestic terrorism in our country. 

He's not dismissing them, he is actively defending them usually.

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

You're probably right. It was something I found on the internet that didn't even factor substantially into argument though. 

Bad form. Very bad form, Jeff.

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

As far as Faith Goldy, I don't know about her. Apparently she was there and warned beforehand that things were getting out of hand before her camera captured the car ramming through the crowd. Her credibility may be s***, but we can't completely ignore what happened within her environment if a camera also picked it up as well.

Her word is s***. I'll reserve judgement until I see it. Believe her if you want. 

I'm confused about your statement since I heard David Duke say on camera that these groups were working toward Trump's agenda to take back our country. What did Duke say that was critical of Trump? 

I don't have the direct quote elle, but he blamed Trump's initial response as an attack on his group of white supremacist. Perhaps someone will link it or I'll attempt later. Bottom line: he got the presidents message loud and clear. Good.

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, you equate the moral position of white supremacists with the people who oppose them?

Homes, how familiar are you with Antifa?

9 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Yep.  The Nazis get it.  

Basically there are only two plausible reasons for Trump not getting specific in condemning the alt-right and white supremacists specifically.  

1.  He agrees or at least sympathizes with the alt-right

OR

2.  He's scared of the political consequences for calling them out.

There is no believable third option.  If I were a betting man, I'd go with #2 as the primary motive.  I could be wrong, but while I think Trump has some stupid views on race, I think this is mostly that he knows they are some of his most fervent supporters and he's scared of nuts like Bannon with their media platforms turning on him.

I am trying to understand the political consequence of calling out a few hundred wackos?

28 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

herp derp, met guys like you my whole life. come shake my hand and thank me for my service. Then I point out s*** bags in the USA I wouldn't mind taking out (if it were legal) and they dribble in their pants.

It's so courageous to go to Iraq and Afghanistan to kill horrible people, but so horrible to even joke about doing it to horrible people in the US.

Now that's something we need to let sink in. America goes to other countries to kill hate groups meanwhile we have around 400 in our own backyard. 

15 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I don't have the direct quote elle, but he blamed Trump's initial response as an attack on his group of white supremacist. Perhaps someone will link it or I'll attempt later. Bottom line: he got the presidents message loud and clear. Good.

This link has video of Duke praising Trump. 

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_598f3ca8e4b0909642974a10/amp

Of course now, he has had a meltdown over Trump's two day late condemnation. 

13 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Oh well. It was a throw away post. 

I don't think the collective opposition is morally equivalent, but like I said, if there are extremists fighting violence and hatred with fighting and hatred, then the problem is perpetuated. 

4 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Now that's something we need to let sink in. America goes to other countries to kill hate groups meanwhile we have around 400 in our own backyard. 

Well what are you suggesting we should do with the hate groups in our backyard? We can't kill them. We can't stop them from forming legally or silence them, or else we'd be no better than Russia. James Madison didn't worry about killing them per se, but he went over the same questions when it came to factions. 

27 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Start a new thread about this issue elle. I'll be glad to contribute. My stance on this group will not change.

25 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Her word is s***. I'll reserve judgement until I see it. Believe her if you want. 

I hope he's not representative of his generation's gullibilty.

48 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

If you pointed out that you found 25 dollars on the ground after the guys (like me) dribbled in their pants, your make believe story would be more entertaining. 

#protip

Archived