You Can Thank Trump For The White Nationalist Rampage

homersapien

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

More evasion.

I am starting to think that maybe I play a role in creating weasels.

You pregnant? 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Gee, every morning I do give birth to another Republican.  

But I am always careful to flush afterwards.  

While you are flushing, go back to page 5 and flush your stance. Enjoy.

6 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Well what are you suggesting we should do with the hate groups in our backyard? We can't kill them. We can't stop them from forming legally or silence them, or else we'd be no better than Russia. James Madison didn't worry about killing them per se, but he went over the same questions when it came to factions. 

I suggest we speak out against them at every turn. Had that been done initially we might not be in this situation now. 

5 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Homes, Trump has denounced Duke and his ilk for years. Do your homework. ;) 

That this nutjob thinks he is carrying out the presidents agenda only further proves his ignorance.

I think you are allowing your political bias to cloud your judgement. 

Yeah, Trump clearly denounced Duke. 

11 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

The grotesque joke of yours reflects on your deficient sense of morality and decency, not mine. 

The fact my joke image is so grotesque to you, is telling.

The fact that during this thread you have used harsher words to several board members than you have yet for these American Nazis who un-jokingly stand for genocide and the death of our country as we know it is VERY telling.

@cole256   Holy crap man.... I'm realizing how right you might have been all these years.

3 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

The fact that during this thread you have used harsher words to several board members than you have yet for these American Nazis who un-jokingly stand for genocide and the death of our country as we know it is VERY telling.

So you felt guilty enough to quote this post twice? Are you bipolar? Yesterday you were effing proud that I finally caught on to the fact that you were morally bankrupt and had the decency fitting of a cesspool of slimy politicians.

But please enlighten me and point out these so called posts of mine; Be my guest.  If anything, you going "but, but, but, you,.." is what's really telling when we all know my statements will always be non equivalent to your  photo portraying homicidal thoughts.

I gurantee it won't touch your post with a 10 foot pole.

11 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

The fact my joke image is so grotesque to you, is telling.

That "joke" image set aside one bullet for people that you can only assume to be white sympathizers (some probably were involved because the rally looked interesting) that we can only assume hasn't hurt anybody yet. If you can't see the grotesqueness in the picture, then that is telling as well. 

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

So you felt guilty enough to quote this post twice? Are you bipolar? Yesterday you were effing proud that I finally caught on to the fact that you were morally bankrupt and had the decency fitting of a cesspool of slimy politicians.

But please enlighten me and point out these so called posts of mine; Be my guest.  If anything, you going "but, but, but, you,.." is what's really telling when we all know my statements will always be non equivalent to your  photo portraying homicidal thoughts.

I gurantee it won't touch your post with a 10 foot pole.

That "joke" image set aside one bullet for people that you can only assume to be white sympathizers (some probably were involved because the rally looked interesting) that we can only assume hasn't hurt anybody yet. If you can't see the grotesqueness in the picture, then that is telling as well. 

So, you want me to quote your own words to you because you... what? can't remember them?

And to remind me once again that joking about Nazis dying is way over the line with you, because... they're Nazis, the greatest thing in America right?

I'd like to call you a joke, but I think that would be a grossly wrong characterization. People who think like you and your nazi white supremacist friends are a threat to America plain and simple.

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

So, you want me to quote your own words 

Yeah I made this clear. You laid the claim, you bring the support. That's the way it has always worked.  I know you had a low asvab but surely you're not that slow.

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

And to remind me once again that joking about Nazis dying is way over the line with you, because... they're Nazis, the greatest thing in America right?

What makes you think they were all Nazis? That's quite an assumption. For all we know there could've been Alt-right, confederate, kkk, or the pizza boy coming back because he forgot his change all in that setting. If you're going to tell me they all deserve death, then do it. Don't know why AUF would harbor your thoughts though. 

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

People who think like you and your nazi white supremacist friends are a threat to America plain and simple.

Well, go tell your shrink that. Maybe he or she will make you feel better.

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

POTUS just retweeted an alt-right conspiracy theorist who promoted the fake Seth Rich and Pizzagate stories. 

He showed he truly is a pos

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Yeah I made this clear. You laid the claim, you bring the support. That's the way it has always worked.  I know you had a low asvab but surely you're not that slow.

What makes you think they were all Nazis? That's quite an assumption. For all we know there could've been Alt-right, confederate, kkk, or the pizza boy coming back because he forgot his change all in that setting. If you're going to tell me they all deserve death, then do it. Don't know why AUF would harbor your thoughts though. 

Well, go tell your shrink that. Maybe he or she will make you feel better.

Sure, no nazis no white supremacists, just a bunch of innocents that

"

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

probably were involved because the rally looked interesting

"

And of course they had torches because there were probably a "pizza boy coming back because he forgot his change" ... and we all know it's hard to see change without torchlight.

There, I quoted you so you don't have to go back to slobbering on your keyboard as you scream "PROOF!!!!" for your own words. :-\

8 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Sure, no nazis no white supremacists, just a bunch of innocents that

"

"

And of course they had torches because there were probably a "pizza boy coming back because he forgot his change" ... and we all know it's hard to see change without torchlight.

There, I quoted you so you don't have to go back to slobbering on your keyboard as you scream "PROOF!!!!" for your own words. :-\

You wasted all that time just to rearrange sentences?

Good one Goober 

On 8/14/2017 at 8:38 AM, homersapien said:

So, you equate the moral position of white supremacists with the people who oppose them?

If they promote violence and violent aggression to advance their agenda...YES! Pretty simple. I know you can't stand equal injustice.  ;)

Archived