Leftmedia Psychosis

Tigermike

"You would think that the sight of a yellow-ribbon magnet on the back of a car, proclaiming 'Support Our Troops,' would give me a lift, but it doesn't. It just seems so easy to express patriotism by slapping a magnet with a slogan on your car, so glib, so...self-righteous. 'Support Our Troops.' ...There's a hint of a dare in it that reminds me of a similar sentence: 'Bring it on.' It's vaguely...Ann Coulterish. ... They may be well-meaning and sincere people, but I'm convinced that they're just driving along, thinking support-our-troops thoughts like 'Thank God I live in a red state,' or 'Maybe it's time to price a Hummer.' That's what I assume they're thinking, anyway." --National Public Radio commentator Bob Sommer

Someone needs to remind this libby idiot that OUR TAX $$$ pay his SALARY!

Maybe the Bush Administration can CHANGE that in the near future! ! ! :D

Amazing. Even after the 2004 election, they STILL don't get it.

I'm convinced that they're just driving along, thinking support-our-troops thoughts like 'Thank God I live in a red state,' or 'Maybe it's time to price a Hummer.

This clown is just begging for attention. Much like that a-hole Professor, Ward 'Tonto', out in Colorado, he doesn't really believe half the crap he's shoveling.

Attention Deficit Disorder seems to be growing on both sides of the party

You got to feel for all the adults deprived of attention as a child.

Ward Churchill, Roy Moore,Alvin Holmes, Mike Rogers(when its something positive)

Archived