First Play Prediction: Georgia Southern

War Knight

What will our first offensive play be? Winner gets all the likes and a "great practice" atta-boy from Gene Chizik.

My guess, Kamryn Pettway behind the right guard from shotgun. Hits the butt of the guard and stumbles for 3 yards. :Sing:

What say you?

Copied and pasted from the other thread:

All I know is what our first play is going to be. Sugar huddle > quick screen to the left > receiver with nothing but green in front of him drops a perfectly thrown pass. I literally dreamedt this last night. No, I don't know who the receiver is, but he's a smaller slot guy- R. Davis, Stove or maybe KMart. 

Normally I would have went with the ZR give to KP off RG for 4 yards. With Chip though I'll say, quick middle route to Hastings or Ryan Davis for 8 followed by KP for 4 and a first down, followed by play action to KP deep ball to NCM for TD

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

Short easy completion for stidham. I'll go slant to Hastings for a solid 7 yards

Either that or a screen pass would be my guess. Hit them with a couple of short pass plays and then send the big guy (KP) up the middle on them.

Jet sweep motion to the wide side of the field.  Play action to weak side.  Stidham hits Slayton on a deep curl or square in for 12 -15 yards and who knows how far he runs.

5 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Jet sweep motion to the wide side of the field.  Play action to weak side.  Stidham hits Slayton on a deep curl or square in for 12 -15 yards and who knows how far he runs.

^^^^^^

When we have the ball, we need to have long drives that eats up the clock and ends up with us scoring touchdowns. We must keep their offense off the field as much as we can.

Archived