First Play Prediction: Georgia Southern

War Knight

It's going to be a fake FG.

Signaled in by the big play card showing James Crepea's twitter avi. We act like we're showing off Carlson's leg to start the year, they'll probably fall for it tbh, and the Batman unveils himself by throwing a TD to an uncovered Chandler Cox and you can see Gus mouth "James" after his signature "Boom" on the broadcast.

We will have no offensive plays since all of our scores will be scored on either defense or special teams. Offense never sees the field. Game ends 72-0. 

19 hours ago, War Knight said:

What will our first offensive play be? Winner gets all the likes and a "great practice" atta-boy from Gene Chizik.

My guess, Kamryn Pettway behind the right guard from shotgun. Hits the butt of the guard and stumbles for 3 yards. :Sing:

What say you?

If Mr. Carlson kicks off w./ sufficient hang time to allow for a safety, would that be considered an offensive play?

I'm going to say a playfake to KJ, and Stidham hits Sal Cannella in the middle of the field for an 18 yard game. 

The return of the TE to Auburn University. 

So a few people called the jet sweep but as fakes followed by a pass. 

I called the second play, but it went to the side ines rather than the middle of the field...

So...

No one called it...

Archived