NFL Thread

aujeff11

Montgomery 😑....This is the crap I'm talking about. Can't even see Rodgers be clutch because his teammate messed it up!!!!!

Edited by WFE12
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Montgomery 😑....This is the crap I'm talking about. Can't even see Rodgers be clutch because his teammate messed it up!!!!!

Dude has a degree from Stanford. WTF IS HE DOING?!?!?! He has been taking it out all game and getting stuffed at like the 15 yard line losing the pack 10 yards all got damn game. You would think they would of told him TO TAKE A KNEE IN THE END ZONE so they can still have the 2 minute warning as a extra timeout. DUMB DUMB DUMB. COME ON MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

• Angry 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dude has a degree from Stanford. WTF IS HE DOING?!?!?! He has been taking it out all game and getting stuffed at like the 15 yard line losing the pack 10 yards all got damn game. You would think they would of told him TO TAKE A KNEE IN THE END ZONE so they can still have the 2 minute warning as a extra timeout. DUMB DUMB DUMB. COME ON MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

This sucks...And on a day where the Pack D plays worth a dang vs the RAMS!!!!!

• Sad 1

Vikings vs Saints... Everytime this game comes along I think of the bounty game. Still salty that Favre and AD didn't get to that super bowl.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Wow

BO would of NEVER let that happen lol. BO>>> HW

• Like 1

lmao yuuuuuuup

• Love 1

Commentator during Saints vs Vikings game: Have you ever seen 3 qb's in the game at the same time? 

Gus :

IMG_1568.GIF

• Haha 1

Taysom Hill, Ingram and Kamara all in the game is an intriguing offense. Would definitely work at Auburn. 

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

HAHAHAHAHA I admit this got me good!!!!! Well freaking done NBC. Also #ISTANDWITHRODGERS #MUHHHGOAT 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHAHAHA I admit this got me good!!!!! Well freaking done NBC. Also #ISTANDWITHRODGERS #MUHHHGOAT 

TotesMagoats!!!

IMG_1571.GIF

• Haha 1

I think I may cheer for the Saints to come out of the NFC to play the Patriots in the Super Bowl. NFC championship game between the Saints and Rams would be awesome. 

TY Montgomery may be unemployed soon. Aaron Jones time. He is a top ten RB talent that rarely gets the ball. 

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2018/10/29/18037462/cheese-curds-10-29-ty-montgomerys-meltdown-extended-beyond-kickoff-decision

Edited by aujeff11

#SabanforCleveland

Jackson is out. Maybe Saban will want to go to a pre-made talented team where he coached with Belechick. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I just saw pictures of the Rams field. They don’t deserve their team. 

Well there was like 4 other professional games that day..Not to mention the World Series.

Edited by WFE12