NFL Thread

aujeff11

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Wow

Might as well have Jim Ross calling Rams games now! #Geez!!!

• Thanks 1

They traded Montgomery for a 2020 7th round pick...They could've just cut him

Edited by WFE12

Lot of valuable players were traded today but no first round picks were given in return from what I remember. Why in tbe hell did Jerry Jones give one up for Cooper?

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Lot of valuable players were traded today but no first round picks were given in return from what I remember. Why in tbe hell did Jerry Jones give one up for Cooper?

Cause he's Jerry Jones.

• Like 1

So the Pack give up two players for a draft pick and add no immediate help for Aaron this year. Another year down the toilet.

Edited by WFE12
  • Sad 2

Just now, WFE12 said:

So the Pack give up two players for a draft pick and no add no immediate help for Aaron this year. Another year down the toilet.

Doesn't matter when you got the Gus of the NFL as his head coach........

• Sad 1

This is what me and you have been preaching @WFE12. WHEN YOU GOT THE GUS MALZAHN of the NFL holding you back your numbers are not close to what they should be. And they still are pretty got dang good. SMH I hate Mike McCarthy so much. Just like I do Gus......

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This is what me and you have been preaching @WFE12. WHEN YOU GOT THE GUS MALZAHN of the NFL holding you back your numbers are not close to what they should be. And they still are pretty got dang good. SMH I hate Mike McCarthy so much. Just like I do Gus......

He’s more talented. Dur. He’s just not the GOAT. 

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I was coming here to post this. Exactly. Everyone knows it or SHOULD know it. These Brady riders don't want to admit but they know what's up. Don't forget plus Bill freaking Belechick, Tuck Rule, cheating, incredible luck and stupidity on the part of other teams though you can't control that but whatever.

• Haha 2

Tom Brady still played a pivotal role in his success though, and is still G.O.A.T..

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

19 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I was coming here to post this. Exactly. Everyone knows it or SHOULD know it. These Brady riders don't want to admit but they know what's up. Don't forget plus Bill freaking Belechick, Tuck Rule, cheating, incredible luck and stupidity on the part of other teams though you can't control that but whatever.

💍💍💍💍💍 and counting. I guess it’s just because Brady has always had just a stable of offensive stars around him too such as Welker, Amendola, and such. Not to mention all those stud running back (sarcasms noted). Moss is the only dominant receiver Brady has had. You Rodgers and Green Bay folks sound like uga fans with the buts and if’s. Nobody is saying Rodgers isn’t great but he ain’t Brady and won’t ever catch him. 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, aubearcat said:

💍💍💍💍💍 and counting. I guess it’s just because Brady has always had just a stable of offensive stars around him too such as Welker, Amendola, and such. Not to mention all those stud running back (sarcasms noted). Moss is the only dominant receiver Brady has had. You Rodgers and Green Bay folks sound like uga fans with the buts and if’s. Nobody is saying Rodgers isn’t great but he ain’t Brady and won’t ever catch him. 

It's fine, it's just something that we won't ever agree on. I said what I said. It's true. The circumstances are the circumstances. I didn't even mention them all. You know why he won't ever catch him in rings. Y'all have y'all's goat I have mine end of discussion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Get to see our boy Carlson get another shot tonight.  Hope he kicks it true. 

Just picked up Oakland’s defense on the waiver wire. Hope that works out. 

56 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Just picked up Oakland’s defense on the waiver wire. Hope that works out. 

Well crap. Of course SF’s third string QB would drive the ball down the field for the score on his first ever drive like an all pro Tom Brady.

Apparently Nick Mullens was a QB at Spain Park.

Edited by aujeff11

1 minute ago, Auburn Kev said:

Nick Mullens, QB for Chip Lindsay At Spain Park & Southern Miss, having a nice first half for the 49ers

9-11, 103 yds, 2 TDS so far

Ok

Can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a pro defense this bad 

Edited by aujeff11