NFL Thread

aujeff11

59 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I think I may cheer for the Saints to come out of the NFC to play the Patriots in the Super Bowl. NFC championship game between the Saints and Rams would be awesome. 

Brees and Brady are top three QBs of all time but I don’t think I can stomach that Super Bowl. Too many short passes and story lines  revolving around the GOATs for me. Brees only completed two passes over ten yards yesterday. NE’s is just as vanilla.

Yall check this article out. This is why A-Aron can't get back to the superbowl because of boneheaded stuff like this.

• Haha 1

Just now, WFE12 said:

Yall check this article out. This is why A-Aron can't get back to the superbowl because of boneheaded stuff like this.

No offense to A-Rod, but he needs to stop being a second half QB. Stuff like that happens. Having to punt with three minutes to go didn’t help either. 

10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Brees and Brady are top three QBs of all time but I don’t think I can stomach that Super Bowl. Too many short passes and story lines  revolving around the GOATs for me. Brees only completed two passes over ten yards yesterday. NE’s is just as vanilla.

I think once Brady has more timing with Gordon, there’ll be more down field passing from him. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Well there was like 4 other professional games that day..Not to mention the World Series.

Yah USC had just played on it the day before against arizona state. The coliseum is trash. has been trash. and always will be trash. That thing is just ugly and a eye sore. So glad the rams in a couple of years will be moving too their new stadium in inglewood right next to the old fabulous forum where the Lakers used to play. That place is going to be a palace. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

#Patriots WR Josh Gordon will be benched for about a quarter tonight as a disciplinary move for showing up late yesterday before the team departed for Buffalo. (@RapSheet)

SO he is back at it again, huh? Hard to change a player's pedigree, even if you are the great Belichick.

Edited by steeleagle
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

SO he is back at it again, huh? Hard to change a player's pedigree, even if you are the great Belichick.

IT AMAZES ME this guy gets chance after chancer AFTER FREAKING CHANCE but yet my guy Dez who has some baggage as well but not nearly as much as Josh Gordon cannot get a freaking SNIFF at a NFL team. SMH.

BREAKING: Demaryius Thomas has been traded to the #Texans

HOUTexans18.png

from the #Broncos. This is huge for Thomas owners in fantasy football. With Fuller being out, Thomas will be seeing a ton of targets. Put the breaks on prioritizing Keke Coutee on your waiver lists.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Auburn Kev said:

KJ tweeted something about TD celebrations taking a hit, lol.

I bet Tate is pretty excited to go play in Pedersen's offense. 

With tbe KO fumble after he was told not to come out of tbe EZ, it’s easy to see the reason why Mongomery was traded.

#freeAaronJones

Edited by aujeff11